𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 27𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

Fathan held his cheek as he sat on the floor and looked at his brother who was more than pissed off. His brother then looked at Sonder before grabbing Sagira and walking off.

Fathan just sat there, thinking. Pharaoh had went home shortly after that incident yesterday and haven't talked to him ever since. Fathans been trying to give him space but texts him every 2 hours to make sure he's alright although its just been 2 days since he found out and 4 days after he cheated.

He haven't been able to sleep the past 2 days and all he ate were cup noodles and water or sometimes he didn't eat, like yesterday and today. He ran his hands down his face and sighed once he felt his eyes burning. Fathan slowly got and walked out the front door, down the driveway to check the mail.

"Oh my! Young man what happened?" An old lady from across the street said, hopping up and struggling to come over. They knew this old lady from the time they moved here which was about 6 years ago.

"Hey Ms. Mereba." He mumbled, his jaw hurting as he helped her sit back down after grabbing the mail. "Your face..what happened?" She asked, touching it making him scrunch his face up in pain.

"I got punched but I deserved it." He replied, kissing her forehead. "Who punched you?" She asked, leaning down to grab her purse pulling out a first aid kit she always keeps in there.

"Fallon..like I said, I deserved it." He said as she poured some peroxide into a cotton ball and dabbed it on his jaw and cheek. "What did you do now to make that boy punch you again like this?" She said chuckling and shaking her head after she put a big bandaid on his cheek.

"Nothin you need to worry bout, grandma. Almost forgot how hard and how much it hurts to get punched by him, glad he reminded me." He replied, standing up and hugging her.

"Imma head back inside, be careful grandma." Fathan said walking off the porch. "I will and don't do whatever you did again." She responded, waving him off as he went inside.

Fathan threw the mail on the counter before going to his room and checking his phone, seeing that Phar blocked him. He sighed before turning the power off and throwing it on the floor as he flopped on the bed and stared at it.

"This is crucial. Feels like that time Fallon found out I was doin drugs n shit. He aint throw nothing at me that nigga beat the fuck outta me then he put me in rehab to detox." He muttered, rolling on his back feeling as his eyes started to burn and water again after thinking about Pharaoh.

"Everytime, its like everytime I get into a relationship and really start loving on them n shit I always fuck shit up, causing them to leave. I just can't love without doin some fucked up shit." He continued talking to himself to get shit off his chest.

"That was my baby I lost. He was my world n shit and I ruined it and made him leave. I'm so fuckin stupid, I'm one retarded ass nigga. Like, I had everything I needed right there but instead I did something else and lost the everything that I needed." He muttered, fiddling with his covers that had burn marks from him smoking again.

Meanwhile, Fallon was dressed inside Sonders clothes while Sagira slept on his chest with the covers ontop of them. "Ion think you should've punched him though." Sonder said, putting on socks.

"He needed one good punch, he been losing common sense and knowledge lately and he went overboard wit that cheatin shit." Fall replied back, staring at the TV.

Sond sighed and fell back on the bed, playing with the fat that was on Falls thighs. "Ian finna argue witchu. You in yo fuckin feelings, feeling emotional right na." He said to Fall who rolled his eyes and sucked his teeth.

"Ian in my feeli- Fallon shut the fuck up, bruh. You been giving me attitude the whole day today." Sond said, cutting Fallon off. "Go the fuck to sleep. Sleep that shit off, baby cause that attitude you got right na aint fuckin it. I know it's yo time of the month but fix that shit." He continued, getting up and going out the room.

Fallon bit his lip and looked down Sagira before rubbing her back as she breathed in and out slowly and snoring at little.