𓂸

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 28𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Nawl, ian mean to have the attitude. It was unintentional." I said as I talked on the phone with Pharaoh while burping Sagira since she just finished eating.

He just laughed as I mugged the phone. "I blocked Fathan." He said suddenly making me look up from Sagira. "Whyd the fuck you block him?" I responded, tilting my head, helping Sagira stand up after she burped.

"He was texting me every 2 hours and callin me n shit so I blocked him. It was getting hard to ignore him and not respond back to his text." He continued, looking at his nails.

"Speaking of him, I haven't saw him since yesterday." I mumbled, getting up and putting Sagira on my stomach as I held her thigh.

"Ill be back." I said, hanging up and throwing my phone on the bed. I walked out my room and slowly opened his door. I closed it back and went back inside my room, sitting Sagira on the bed with a knocked out ass Sonder before going back inside his room.

Foggy as fuck in hea. Smell like ass and dirt, nigga this smell gon get stuck in my walls so he gon scrub this shit when he get better. His bed sheets had holes in them meaning that this nigga started smoking again.

I sighed when I found him sleep on the floor for some strange ass reason. I kicked his side before squatting down. Legs poppin n shit. "Fathan, wake up." I said, hitting him in his back.

"You look disgusting, look like you stank. Go take a shower and help me clean this fuckin room." I mumbled once he was up. I pushed him out the room with clothes before looking around.

I took all his clothes out the drawer, not lookin through them cause that aint what I'm hea for and why would I look through somebody shit if ion want them looking through mines.

I shoved them in his clothes basket but had to grab 2 more out the closet to fit all of them and sat them in the hallway. Grabbed a few trash bags for all this trash he got in here and picked them all up. Threw his bedding and sheets away and grabbed new ones out the closet.

I let him scrub the walls cause I can't do that shit. I vacuumed- let's just say I did everything but scrub the walls. "You lucky I love you." I mumbled walking out his room, wiping my forehead.

This shit took hours. I took the trash out before going back inside his room. "Go to his house. I don't give a fuck if you gotta hibernate at his house for a week. You ain't comin inside this house until you talk to him." I said, snatching the cigarette box from his hand.

"And stop smoking in my damn house." I said, hitting him in the head with the box and walking out the room. I cut the cigarettes up then threw them away cause I know he'll try dig them out.

I sat on the bed, eating a king size Hershey bar as I watched TV. I fed Sagira some since she was still up. Guessing he woke up and gave her his phone before going back to sleep and wrapping an arm around her so she wouldn't fall.

"You ate it all, aint nomo." I said, holding up the wrapper. She looked at it and her bottom lip started to quiver making me fight the air. I threw the wrapper away in a trash can behind me before she busted out crying causing Sonder to jump up.

I grabbed her up and started kissing all over her face and rocking her. "What she cryin fo?" He asked, standing up and stretching. "She ate all the chocolate and now there ain't nomo." I responded, hearing the front door slam meaning Fathan had took my advice.

"Want me to go to the st- No. She's fine, she had buku chocolate yesterday." I cut him off as I wiped her face with a wet wipe. "Dont cut me off." He mumbled, slipping his slippers on and grabbing my jaw lifting my head up.

"Imma go get the chocolate, baby. I'll be back. I love yall." He said kissing me and pecking Sagiras cheek as she giggled. He walked out the room and out the door.

"Welp what to do, Gira?" I asked her, standing her on my thighs once I sat down.