𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 30𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂸

"Who Tyrrell?" Fathan asked suddenly making Pharoahs eyes fall on him as he continued to twirl the chair he was in around.

He paused his movements before looking at Fathan clearly. "A friend, why?" Pharoah responded, rubbing his lips together.

Fathan stared at him for a while before nodding his head and laying back down.

He knew that Pharoah was lying but then again, he did cheat earlier inside the relationship so he couldn't really get mad about Pharoah talking to somebody else.

He ignored the sound of the notifications and refrained himself from unlocking Phars phone and checking the messages.

"Turn yo phone on do not disturb or somethin. That shit annoyin." Fathan mumbled, throwing Phars phone. "Why'd you throw it? If the shit would've broke you would've been payin fo it." Pharoah said, frowning and going on his phone.

Pharoah got lost into his phone again, not cutting the ringer off like Fathan asked which irritated Fathan even more to the point where he got up and went to the living room.

Fallon came inside the living room with Sagira following right behind him, holding on to his shorts. "Why you look mad?" Fall said, continuing his journey to the kitchen.

"I ain't." He replied, laconic. "Mhm, yes you is. Talk to me, bighead." Fallon said, plopping down beside him and opening a bag chips.

Sagira had followed, sitting inside Falls lap. Fathan sighed after running his hands down his face and sinking into the couch.

"Mane, ion got shit to talk bout." He muttered as Fallon pursed his lips in a thin line and stared at him. "Your therapist ain't helpin you relieve stress, huh?" Fall said as he paused to feed Gira some chips.

"What about the pills?" Fallon asked, continuing his sentence. Fathan shrugged and looked off. "They not helpin. It did for a few days." Fathan said, feeling Gira play with the strings to his hoodie.

"When you go back, ask for stronger ones. Aint gon help that much though so ion really know what to tell you." Fall replied. He was about to mention Pharoah to him but he kind of figured that Fath ain't really wanna talk about him right now.

Fallon was staring hard enough at Pharoah to notice a few small marks on his neck. Although he had his hood on, you could still tell what it was if you stared hard enough.

It wasn't the fact that Fall was thinking that Phar cheated but he knew his brother didn't do it because Fathan had said himself that Pharoah didn't like when he left markings on his body.

"They said they ain't have none so now I'm stuck with these antidepressants that don't do shit." Fath said, sounding frustrated.

Fallon listened closely as his brother continued to vent. "I think Pharoah cheatin." He said suddenly, looking over at Fallon. "Why you think that?" Fall asked, patting Sagiras back.

"Cause.." He paused for a minute, looking at the black TV screen. "Ian fuck him the other day but he came home limpin n shit wit hickies on him." He continued, playing with the rim of his sweatpants.

"But look, I can't even be mad ya digg?" He said, licking over his lips that were dry. "You stupid? You can be mad all you want." Fall responded.

"No I can't, Fallon bruh. I did the same to him earlier in the relationship. Its probably payback, ion know, but I can't get mad bout that if I did the same." Fathan said.

"You know his name?" Fall finally said after a long time of sitting in silence. Fathan nodded his head. "Yea, Tyrrell. Ion know if that's the nigga real name or not but that's what Phar got him in on his phone." He mumbled.

Fallon hummed before standing up with a sleeping Sagira in his arms. "I'll be back." Fall said, walking off. Fathan mumbled something to himself before letting his head fall back and closing his eyes.

Fallon walked inside the bedroom and laid Gira on the bed. "Papa, do you know who Tyrrell is?" Fall asked Sonder as he put on some basketball shorts.

Sonder thought for a minute before answering. "Some nigga Pharoah used to mess wit." He replied. "Why?" Fallon shook his head and slapped Sonders butt before taking off running back to the living room.