𓂺

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 18𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Why the fuck this living room look like this?" I asked the 3 musketeers. Sagira had her toys everywhere, there was bottles of water everywhere and half empty. It just looked a hot ass mess in hea.

And I couldve sworn before I went to sleep the shit was clean. They just stared at me. "Yall mothafuckas start cleanin this shit up, fuck yall starin fo?" I said clapping my hands and hitting Fathan on the back of his neck.

I got schoolwork I needa finish n shit. Still needa do somethin with my hair thats tangled up n shit. Lookin like a peacock right now. I picked Sagira up off the floor and kissed her forehead while watching them start to pick up everything.

I walked back to the room and got her some clothes out. Once I was finished giving her a bath and lotioning her up, I laid down on the bed while she played with Sonders phone that he left in the room.

I closed my eyes, holding onto her shirt she had on just incase she tried to go somewhere. "Baby, why is you layin like that?" Sond said as he walked inside the room. I opened my eyes, watching him walked around the bed to my side.

I heard as he mumbled something before putting his hand on the center of my back and pushing it down. "What is you doin?" I asked him feeling him push my back in more making my arch go deeper. My chest was now touching the bed, he gon keep on till my back and hip pop.

The position I was in was comfortable. It was basically like the position somebody be in when they gettin backshots but I had my arms underneath me. "Stop fo my hip pop." I said, swatting his hand away as he kissed my forehead.

"How is that shit comfortable?" He said, wiping Giras mouth with the shirt he had just taken off. I shrugged, sitting up as I watched him move around the room. "The living room clean?" I asked, scratching my stomach before grabbing it and playing with the fat.

"Mhm, Fathan was mumblin n shit talm bout how you always act like you his mama. Complainin the whole time he was cleanin." He said while he continued going on talking.

We somehow ended up on the subject of math. Nigga really got out a whole notebook and pencil so he could show me. Could've did this shit earlier cause I was struggling for atleast a day tryna do that math homework that my dumbass professor wanted to give out.

-

"Bi- Say it and imma throw this pan at yo brightass." I said cutting him off. He huffed and mumbled something under his breath while I continued putting the cups up. Pharaoh was supposed to be the one to put the dishes up but he fell asleep and the shit wasn't gon get done no time soon.

"Bout what you said earlier.. Ian goin to college." Fathan said, biting into the leftovers from yesterday. I let my arm drop before turning to stare at him. "Fuck you mean?" I replied leaning on the counter.

He lifted his head up and sighed. "Ian goin, Fall. Simple as that."  He said. "Ion understand why you tryna make me go anyway." He continued.

"So you could do betta than me." I said crossing my arms. "But its yo life, do whateva the fuck you wanna do." I mumbled, putting the last plate up before walking away to the room.

They always be sleep.