𓂺

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 17𝐭𝐡, 2020
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Baby, why the fuck is you eatin lemons? Whea you even get it from?" Sonder said as I bit into one of the slices.

I looked at him and grabbed his hand when he tried to take my plate. "Dont get that shit on my shirt." He mumbled, kissing my forehead, picking Sagira up and going to the living room.

Ion even eat lemons but I was craving it so I got some. Then I had to put on 3 pair of socks cause my feet be cold as hell.

I submitted my schoolwork earlier, I tried to clean but ended up getting yelled at by Sonder since he woke up in the middle of me cleaning.

He extra as fuck.

-

"Youn even drink tea." Sond said. I turned my head and looked at him. "Dont fuckin tell me what I do n don't drink." I responded, frowning and grabbing two things of tea including a whole bunch of sour candy.

He stared at me for a moment, watching me put Gira back inside the buggy after she finished picking what she wanted before looking at the energy drinks he be gettin.

These moodswings gotta go before I end up getting myself fucked up.

-

𝐍𝐞𝐬𝐫𝐲𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

"Bambi?" Fath said making me look up from my phone and hum. "Come hea." He continued. I got up from the chair I was sitting in and walked over to him, slowly, trying to text my momma back.

I stopped and stood infront of him, putting my phone in my pocket. He grabbed my hips and looked up at me.

"You so beautiful." He mumbled, resting his head on my stomach. "You hungry?" He asked, standing up as I nodded my head.

-

"You never spend time with me." My momma said. I looked at her confused because what did she want me to do about me not spending time with her.

I placed my cup on the counter and looked at her. "Okay?" I said, pulling my sleeves over my hands.

She came closer to me and leaned on the counter. "You do know.. I was the only one who wanted to adopt you." She said, staring.

I slowly nodded my head, still confused on what she was getting at. "So why are you disrespecting me and not spending time with me?" She asked.

"I never disrespected you and I've spent 5 years spending time with you." I responded, drinking some water.

"Can I please have some freedom and be happy?" I continued, tapping my nails on the side of the cup. Bad enough those 4 years I spent in foster care was full of depression and loss of freedom.

They didn't let us do anything. "Its not even about that, you just never spend time with me ever since you started hanging out with that boy." She stated, crossing her arms.

"I can't talk and hang out with people nomore?" I asked, washing my cup out and sitting it on the counter.

"You can but he's a bad influence." She replied as I dried my hands and stared at her. "I'll choose whether or not he's a bad influence, Lana." I said, walking past her and to my room.

Still don't understand why she has a problem with him.