𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 3𝐫𝐝, 2019
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"You free to go." An officer told Sonder. He looked at the short man with a cold expression before getting handcuffed again. "Kept me in hea, for 5 months but aint find shit." He mumbled, knocking off the hands that was trying to grab ahold to his arm.

"Stop fuckin touchin me." He said, looking at the three officers that walked with him down the corridor. A couple months back they had to restrain him, basically meaning he had to wear a straitjacket for a few days because he came so close to losing himself.

He had came back to reality when he started remembering that if Fallon found out what he was thinking, he would get hit and Fallon heavyhanded so he didn't want that to happen. Once they brought him to the front, they uncuffed him and let him change and shower before giving him back all his stuff.

As soon as he stepped outside, he got hit on the back of his head. "I should beat the fuck outta you outside this goddamn prison." Fallon had said, wiping his face and hugging Sonder.

"My fault, baby." Sonder mumbled, picking him up by his thighs and hugging him back. Fallon had wrapped his legs and arms around him so he would fall.

"You got ligh- Shut the fuck up." Fall interrupted as they started to walk to the car. "Whea Gira at?" He asked, rubbing Falls thighs. "With Fathan and Pharaoh." Fallon replied, sniffling. "You cryin?" Sonder asked chuckling.

𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

"Mhm, I missed you. I'm really debating on if I should beat the fuck outta you hea or at home." Fall said making me laugh. "You been eatin? You a lil too light." I asked, opening his car door and putting him down.

"Yes nigga, I've been gaining weight. You just a lil...nigga you been exercising or some shit?" He asked, getting inside the car. I jogged to the other side before getting in also.

"There wasn't anything else to do but read shit that wasn't even in English half of the time, watch foreign TV shows without the subtitles, and exercise." I said, buckling my seatbelt as he started to drive.

"You was actin up in that confinement and thats why they kept you longer. And yes they called me for every little thing you did." Fallon said, turning the heater on. "Them mothafuckas callin me at 2 am tellin me yo ass started spazzing the fuck out and ended up assaulting a security guard. You know after that incident the first month you were in there they niggas was afraid of you?" He continued as he looked at me then back at the road.

"Fo what?" I asked, cutting on my phone and checking my wallet. "They let yo ass out of your cell for 2 hours a day to have freedom right? So why would you fight 7 random ass moth- mattafact nawl lemme rephrase that. Why would you disable 7 monkey ass niggas in that bathroom with the fuckin shower head you ripped off the wall?" He asked.

"I wasn't in my right mind plus them mothafuckas was tryna jump me so I beat em and took all my pent up anger out on them. Simple as that." I responded making him look at me as he stopped at a red light.

"Nigga, that added 2 months to yo fuckin time and they had to restrain yo ass wit a straitjacket. Fuck you mean 'simple as that'." He mumbled. "My baby six months na?" I asked, changing the subject since he was getting irritated.

He nodded his head and smiled a little as we continued to drive. "Bad as hell too. She learned how to sit up by herself a few months ago and just started crawling. She still small as fuck though." He said, flipping off one of the drivers he past by who had slammed on their breaks when they were infront of him.

We finally pulled up to the house and got out the car. "Cmere." I muttered, he turned back and walked to me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him. He started to kiss back as he slowly wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Mm, alright let's go inside, I wanna see my child." I said, pulling away. "Since when you started claiming her as yours?" He asked as he unlocked the front door. "When you first let me hold her." I answered walking in and closing the door after him.

"Yo what the fuck!" Pharaoh loud ass yelled. "Yo heavyhanded ass out finally. Thought you was finna get convicted of some shit." He muttered coming over to hug me. I hit him in his head before hugging him back and rocking back and forth.

"You startin the abuse already and why yo hits seem even more harder." He said, letting me go and staring at me. "The nigga was exercisin in that mothafucka n shit. Ole buff ass." Fall said, looking up at Fathan who walked inside the living room with Sagira.

I watched as her eyes widened before she started smiling and wiggling around inside Fathans grip. She made grabby hands towards me before I took her out of his hands and hugged her. Yall, my eyes started to water n shit.

"Nigga is you cryin?" Fathan said, laughing. "Hell yea, nigga. Ian seen ha in months n shit. Growing up without me." I responded, sniffling and squeezing her.

I sat down on the couch and continued to hug Sagira while she played in my hair. "Dont suffocate my damn child." Fallon said, walking to the kitchen. I heard as she giggled before I let her go. She sat up, using my shoulder to help her stand up on my lap.

I was lowkey scared I wasn't gon be able to see none of them again. They let me go cause they ended up saying it was self defense and an unintentional murder.

"Shit, I love yall so much." I muttered, letting my head fall back on the couch.