𓂺

Tyrrell ☝︎

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 5𝐭𝐡, 2020
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"What the fuck is they doin?" Sonder asked, tapping my side and squinting. I shrugged my shoulders. Probably fist fighting or some shit.

Not even 10 minutes later we heard the front door slam loud as hell. They lucky Sagira a hard ass sleeper. I felt as Sonder unwrapped his arms from around me and get out the bed.

He walked out the room and closed the door behind him.

-

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

Before I even opened Pharoahs door, I noticed a bigass dent that almost broke through the door. I smacked my lips, knowing imma have to fix it, and opened the door.

Pharoah was sitting in the middle of his bed, staring at the TV that was still off. I had to take a second glance to see that his neck was covered in bruises that looked like finger indentions.

His phone was on the ground, shattered with cracks and missing pieces everywhere. Hope he won't try to use that shit.

"Aye! Fuck happened?" I asked, gaining his attention. "Fathan," he said, his voice sounded hoarse. "That nigga crazy. He forreal tried to strangle me." He continued after clearing his throat.

He ain't have bruises no where else except for his neck. "Depends on what you did that made him do that." I said, pointing to his throat and phone.

"I, um...cheated." He replied, hesitating a little and massaging his neck. "Why wou- Half of the relationship." He mumbled, cutting me off.

I looked at him confused and hummed for him to say that again. "Cheating, nigga. I was cheatin through half of our relationship." He said, huffing.

"Is you fuckin stupid?" I said, looking at him. "Papa, I needa go for a lil while. Can you watch Ace fo me?" Fallon said as I nodded and leaned down to kiss him.

"I love you and Pharoah you fucked all the way up. He sounded like he was beyond pissed." Fall told Pharoah which caused him to sigh.

"I love you too, be safe." I replied as he walked out the room and waved. I looked over at Pharoah before shaking my head and walking out the room.

Sad case. Sad case.