𓂸

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐲 14𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Yo, aint that the nigga who knocked yo ass out in 4th grade?" I heard somebody as I turned my head to look at them. I raised my eyebrow and watched them talk to eachother before walking over to me.

Pharaoh had jogged over to me after coming back from the bathroom. "Who these niggas?" He asked, turning his head to look at me before looking back at them. I shrugged before I continued to give the Rallys cashier my order.

I took out my wallet and gave her my card before feeling my wallet get slapped out my hand when I tried to take my card back. The lady stared at me with wide eyes before I threw my head back and put my arm down.

I bit the inside of my mouth, feeling as my nostrils flared. I grabbed my card and picked up my wallet, sticking them back in my pocket before turning around and grabbing the back of ole dudes neck.

I pushed his head down and forced him out the restaurant, gripping his neck harder. "Lemme go!" He screamed like that shit was gon affect me.

"Ion even know who you is and you stuck on some shit from 4th grade. Thats some nut ass shit, ole pussy ass nigga." I said through my teeth, pushing him on the ground.

"Nigga, we in Rallys and ill be damned if I get banned from gettin my favorite shit from hea. You pissin me the fuck off. Sit yo spoiled, nappy headed ass down before I stomp yo mothafuckin head in this goddamn concrete." I continued, looking at him and frowning.

He mumbled something under his breath before getting up. "And if I turn around and you come at me while my back is turnt, thats a pussy ass move." I said, turning around and going back inside.

"Preciate it, ma'am." I mumbled, waving the old lady off as I grabbed my drink and food. Pharaoh was laughing his ass off the whole walk to the car.

We hopped in the car and I started it, speeding off before I even put my seatbelt on. Once I got on the interstate I put it on and started eating my food, basically driving with my knee since no one was in the lane I was in.

"You be driving too fast nigga slow the fuck down." Phar said, almost spilling his soda on himself before he looked up at me and sucked his teeth. "Imma tell Fallon you ain't listenin." He said as he turned his head off and grabbed his phone off his lap.

"Nawl, we good. Put yo phone up." I mumbled, slowing down and putting one hand on the steering wheel. "Thought so." He responded while he smiled and put his phone back down. I looked at him and shook my head before looking back at the road.

I leaned back in my seat and listened to the soft music that was playing, forgetting that my phone automatically connects to the Bluetooth inside the car. "Everytime I get inside yo car, you never have any rap songs playin." I heard Pharaoh say, smacking his lips.

"Cause ion like too many rap songs, half the time they either be talkin bout fuckin females or shootin up a niggas grandma house. That shit gettin old and if youn like me not playin rap you can get the fuck out." I responded, taking a bigass bite of my burger.

"Now shut the fuck up and listen to Sabrina Claudio." I said as I lowly sung along to the song. I started smiling cause the next song that had came on reminded me of Fallon. Shiidd, he got my whole ass heart right na, he just don't know.

I continued to speed down the interstate, listening to Phar complain about me not playing any rap songs before he ended up getting on the phone with Fathan somehow. They be on the phone 24/7 and Fathan be over at my house most days when he skippin school even though Fallon still gets that call that he not at school.

"Fathan, skip anotha mothafuckin day and imma beat the fuck outta you, get on my damn nerves." I heard Fallon say loud as hell while Phar was just in the passenger seat cracking the fuck up.

Nigga was lookin like he was havin a seizure off of snorting too much crack. "And gimme my damn child back, who even told you to wake her up." He said as I just shook my head, reaching over to drink my icee. 

"Stop droppin shit in my fuckin car fore I make yo ass walk the rest of the way home." I said, seeing him drop his fries in the corner of my eyes. "My fault, damn." Phar mumbled, putting his phone in the cup holder and picking up his fries.

"Fallon, yo nigga on the screen." Fathan said as I stopped at a red light and looked down at the phone. "My who?" Fallon said, coming up behind him and looking at the phone before smiling and waving.

I waved back, seeing him lift Sagira up in the air and push their noses together as he walked away. I heard her laugh and giggle which made me smile. "And get yo feet off my couch." Fall said, going off the camera.

They continued talking on the phone as I pulled up in the driveway. I grabbed my trash and my icee before looking at Pharaoh. "Get the fuck out my car and talk to yo nigga inside the house." I mumbled, cutting the car off and getting out.

"You so rude. Make me snitch and tell on you for what you did." He said, following behind me as I walked into the house. I let him walk infront of me before slapping him in the back of his neck.

"And make me snitch and tell on you. Know yo ass don't want that." I responded, muttering and going to my room after throwing my trash away.