𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐲 4𝐭𝐡, 2021
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Nobody." Nesryn responded making Fathan suck his teeth.

He grabbed Nesryns hand and pulled him along to the bathroom. He closed the bathroom door and pushed Nesryn infront of him, now facing the mirror.

"If nobody touched you, how the fuck you get bruises right hea?" Fathan said, lifting up Nesryns shirt a bit to show the marks on his hips.

Nes chewed on his tongue, looking in the mirror before making eye contact with Fathan.

He stayed quiet and looked at the ground. "So you ain't gon tell me who touched you?" Fath said, staring at the fingerprints behind his ear.

He was starting to get pissed by the second, knowing that somebody had put they hands on his baby.

-

"Who the fuck is Ashton?" Fathan asked. "He was my best friend but some things happened and so now he's not." Nes responded back quietly.

"Fuck is some things?" Fathan said, frowning his face up.

"Umm, when we met in 9th grade we became friends. At that time, I didn't know he had a crush and that thats the only reason he started talking to me. He used to be touchy with me but I didn't think nothing of it." Nes said.

"It got to the point where he made me uncomfortable with the way he kept touching me and the names he called me so I started distancing myself." He continued, scratching his thigh and playing with the bottom of his shorts.

"I didn't like him so when he confessed in 10th grade, I rejected him which made him angry. He, um, basically forced me into being with him. He introduced himself to my momma as my 'boyfriend' and wouldn't let me get a word out.." Nes paused before sighing.

He bit his lip and tilted his head a bit. "He forced me to.. have sex with him because he found out that we were moving. And I guess he got in contact with my momma a month ago to ask if he could stay for a while. When he came over, I was with you and that irritated him." He finished, not realizing that he had started crying.

Fathan stood up and hugged him, kissing his head. "He ra-" He got interrupted by Fathan shushing him and lifting him up making him wrap his legs around Faths waist.

Nesryn started hyperventilate-crying after realizing that he had been forced more than one time.

And right now, Fath was way beyond pissed.