𓂸

𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐨𝐡𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 12𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Imma go find me anotha nigga den." I said instantly feeling a stinging sensation on my ass. I turned and mugged him while he just stared at me. "Stop playin wit me Pharaoh fo I have yo crybaby ass screamin n shit." He said grabbing the hoop to my pants and pulling me back down.

He was on his phone that Fall got for him earlier today. We had also figured out who the niggas was after which was now the whole entire family since half of them is in gangs or affiliated with em. Fallon had given me and Sond a choice if we wanted to stay with them or leave and go somewhere else but we chose to stay.

But the thing is these mothafuckas is just chillin not even worried that somebody after the whole family. "Thanny?" I mumbled making hum. "Can you eat my ass?" I asked, looking at him. He looked up from his phone confused. "Like right na?" He said as I nodded my head.

He licked his lips and smiled. "Care yo freaky ass on ssomewhea." He continued laughing to himself. "I'm serious, you gon eat it?" I said, sitting ontop of him. "Baby now you know yo ass be runnin everytime I eat it talm bout some 'stop bae I cantt.' Sit down." He mimicked, looking up at me.

I sucked my teeth and rested my hands against his stomach. "I'm so tied of you. But lemme sit on yo face." I said repositioning myself ontop of his dick.

"You took yo medicine?" He asked, putting his phone down and holding me in place by my waist. "Nigga what medicine?" I said  trying to move but he gripped my hips tighter.

I bit my lip and looked at him. "Lemme at least ride you." I mumbled, pulling at his sweatpants. "Nawl baby, you get tired too easily." He said moving his hands to my ass. "At least lemme put the tip in." I said as he massaged my thighs.

"We fucked a few days ago, why you so horny?" He asked moving my hips a little. I stared at him, ignoring his question before grabbing his phone and laying down ontop of him. "You mad na?" He said kissing my forehead and sticking his hands in my jeans.

"Yea cause you be actin like youn wanna fuck." I replied stalking people on Instagram. "Baby thats all you be wanting to do lately and if ion do it, you be talm bout finding anotha nigga. Tell me who wants to sit thea and listen to the person they together wit talk bout findin somebody else?" He asked taking his phone out my hand and cutting it off. I sat up looking down while I played with the hair that was on his stomach.

"Look at me." He said grabbing my jaw and turning my head towards him. "You love me?" He asked making me nod my head. "Then show me cause you be treatin me like a fuck buddy sometimes." He mumbled letting go of my jaw and grabbing his phone.

"We goin back tomorrow." He said as Iaid back down on him. He wrapped his arm around me while I watched what he was doing on his phone. He right. I love him but when he did that shit he lost most of my trust.

𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

I watched as Fall fed Gira while folding clothes he took out the suitcases. Told him I'll feed her while he folded the clothes but he said no and since he got a headache n shit I left him alone. "You sure youn want m- I got it stop askin damn." He interrupted soundin annoyed as hell.

I continued watching him mumble under his breath and fold the last pair of pants I had in my suitcase before he got up. "Baby?" I said as he walked to the bathroom after burping Sagira. "What the fuck you want Sonder?" He responded raising his voice and peeking out the bathroom.

"Damn nevermind." I muttered, leaning against the headboard. "Spit the shit out, the fuck you callin me fo?" He asked coming back out the bathroom and stood in front of the bed. "I was tryna ask you what time we leavin tomorrow but you gettin a whole attitude n shit so nevamind." I told him, getting on my phone.

Wonder if his cycle came early cause he bein disrespectful as fuck. Know he got a headache but damn I'm just tryna help and ion wanna do nothin to make it worse. "Mhm we leavin in the mornin at 7." He said sitting Sagira on the bed.

I watched as she made her way over to me and smiled when I picked her up. "Hey mamas." I mumbled lifting her in the air and kissing her cheek as she giggled. I stood her on my stomach while holding her hands so she wouldn't fall.

"She needa go to sleep." He said taking her out my hands. I stared at him as he rocked her and walked away. I shook my head and got up, rubbing my neck and brushing past him. I went in the bathroom and decided to take a cold shower cause I was gettin a lil irritated  and I be tryin my best not to raise my voice at him at times like this but his ass makin it hard not to.

"Baby cmere right quick." I said since the door was already open. I slid my socks on after putting some sweatpants on. "Fuck you want?" He said, leaning on the door frame while looking at me.

I bit my tongue and looked up for a minute cause I was praying to God before looking back at him. "You on yo shit or somethin?" I asked him as I put my t-shirt on. "No nigga whatchu want?" He responded, crossing his arms. So glad I went to therapy in jail.

"Why you got a fuckin attitude?" I said making him suck his teeth and walk away. I picked up my clothes and followed him after cutting the light out. I put the clothes in a plastic bag cause I wasn't bout to stick that shit back inside my suitcase. Sagira was laying on her back in the bed, playing with a toy while sucking her pacifier.

Was bout to go pick her up but I couldn't since he had already gotten to her before me.