𓂺

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 27𝐭𝐡, 2020
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Is that your child?" My neighbor asked, coming over to me. Ian feel like speaking so I nodded my head. "I didn't know you had a daughter. She's so gorgeous." She said as Sagira just stared at her, eating the fries I got her from Wendy's.

"Mhm, thank you." I mumbled, closing the car door and taking the keys to my house out my pocket. "She looks nothing like you though. You sure she's yours?" The lady asked.

I stared at her, getting annoyed before walking off and going inside after unlocking the door. I went to my room, sitting Sagira on the bed and looking for something I thought I left but couldn't find it.

Wasted gas coming over here just to not find the slippers I bought. I shook my head, picking Sagira back up as she talked to herself.

Thats the shit Fall be doin when he be alone or focused on something. I made my way to Pharoahs room and opened the door.

I picked something off his dresser before throwing it at him making him jump up along with ole dude. "How you blowin up Fathans phone but still laid up wit a nigga that supposedly have no importance to you?" I said, eating a fry Gira was trying to feed me for the past 2 minutes.

"Sond, don't fuckin start." He responded as ole dude mugged me. "Yall mothafuckas must've forgotten that yall in my house. Lucky I'm even payin the bills for yall." I said, looking over at the lil nigga he got over.

"Fuck you starin at, bitch? Don't know why yo ass hea anyway." I continued as he mugged me harder like it was supposed to do something.

Guess Sagira saw him mugging so she started mugging him back. "Dont talk to him like that." Pharoah mumbled, getting up and walking over to his dresser to put some shorts on.

"Pharoah shut yo ass up. You needa stop blowin up Fathans phone cause that nigga been ova yo ass. He ain't takin you back, you did him dirty as fuck." I said, looking him up and down before seeing a fry get thrown in the corner of my eye.

I looked at Sagira and shook my head. Outta control. "Tell that lil bitch stop throwing shit at me." Ole dude said.

I stared at him for a minute before going to the living room to sit Gira on the couch and going back to the room to punch the fuck outta his ass.

"Damn, think my wrist popped." I mumbled, rotating my wrist around. "Whats his name again?" I asked Pharoah. "Tyrrell and why the fuck did you punch him when he ain't do shit?" He answered, pushing me out the way to lift Tyrrells head up.

How he was actin tuff but got knocked out in one hit. "Thought he wasn't important to you, atleast that's what you said in them messages." I said, looking at Pharoah spazz out about me breaking the lil niggas nose.

"Pa?" Sagira whined, still eating the last bit of her fries while standing in the doorway. I hummed and went over to pick her up.

"More?" She asked, handing me the empty box the fries came in. I mumbled an 'okay' before walking out the house.

-

"Why the fuck is yo wrist swollen?" Fallon asked, squinting his eyes and sitting up. I shrugged my shoulders and continued eating the food he cooked earlier.

He sucked his teeth, getting up and going out the room. I watched as Gira came in and made her way to me, taking my green bean off my plate once she made it by me.

"If the swellin get worse tomorrow, yo ass goin to the ER. Be damned if yo wrist fall off in my bed." Fall said, giving me a ziploc bag with ice. Wonder what happened to the ice packs.

I stared at him for a while before smiling. Ian never seen somebody who still look fine even when they bein mean.

Probably where Sagira get her attitude from.