𓂸

𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐨𝐡𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 25𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Fathan stop fuckin playin wit me!" I yelled, frustrated. "Ian eve- The damn proof is right hea." I cut him off as I held my hand up in his face. "But baby- But baby nothing, really Cassius? Really?" I asked him, calling him by his middle name.

He tried to hug but I put my hand on his chest and moved over. I was frustrated, pissed as fuck, but I was mostly sad. "Shouldve known you was bound to break one of them promises." I mumbled, watching him get on his knees.

"Ian- I didn't mean to, Pharaoh. I was caught in the moment of me not getting my dick wet in a while that I agreed to that shit. I  wasn't thinkin wit my head. Ian- I didn't think about how the shit would make you feel. I'm sorry.. I apologize for cheatin on you and makin you feel like you was useless." He said, looking me in my eyes after clearing his throat.

I wiped my face and sniffled as I looked down at him. "I'm sorry baby, I won't cheat again. Put that shit on my life." He mumbled, standing up and hugging me. I didn't hug back but I took in his scent that filled my nose.

"I love you." He said, leaning up and wiping my face before kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." I muttered responding.