𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 10𝐭𝐡, 2020
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Fuck, I'm hungry and I gotta piss." Fallon mumbled, laying his head on the biodex. "Why you ain't do all that shit before we left home?" Sond asked making Fall look at him.

"Nigga, I'm not supposed to when I come fo this shit. Hope she hurry the fuck up befo I piss on myself." He replied, getting slightly irritated.

Sonder shook his head and slumped inside the chair. A few minutes later they heard a knock on the door before it opened.

Fall opened his eyes and smiled at the lady who walked in, instantly remembering who she was. "Never thought I'd see you again, boo. Who did this to you?" She said jokingly as Fall laughed and pointed to Sonder.

"Oou, so he the papi huh? Any severe abdominal pains, bleeding, dizziness, etc?" She asked, putting gloves on. Fallon shook his head.

She nodded her head, checking off something on the clipboard. "What about early contractions, severe and frequent headaches, and blurry and impaired vision?" She said, looking up from the clipboard.

Fall shook his head again making her smile. "Alright, we checking the gender today orr.." She trailed off, looking at both of them.

Sond thought for a moment before nodding his head towards Fallon. "Yea, we is." He said.

"Lift up your shirt and pull your pants down a bit." She said, getting everything set up.

-

"A boy?" Seren said as Fall nodded his head, biting into a big mac that he basically begged Sonder to get him.

Seren smiled, patting Giannas back while she slept. "I bet he's gonna be so cute." She continued, looking at Sonder who had came out the room with Sagira following him, holding onto his sweats.

"Its his, right?" She asked, whispering, making Fallon look at her and put his burger down. "Why wouldn't it be when he the only one I'm fuckin? Dont ask me no dumbass shit like that. " He said, slightly frowning not even wanting to eat nomore.

He was tired of her and his momma asking if he was sure the baby was Sonders. It was getting old and played out and it was now starting to irritate him.

"Daddy?" Sagira whined out, stomping her foot. "You can't have peanuts, you want some chocolate?" Sonder asked, looking down at her. She shook her head.

"No." She replied, plopping down on the floor. Fallon shook his head and changed the TV channel, already knowing he was about to raise his voice for her throwing a tantrum.

A few minutes later, Sagira was on Fallons lap, crying because she got yelled at. "You let him raise his voice at her?" Seren said, looking Fall up and down.

"Mhm, he don't have to put his hands on her to get his point across. His voice is loud and cold enough for him to put her in her place." Fallon said, rubbing Sagiras back.

"Still can't believe she calls him daddy though. Its weird." Seren continued. "How?" Fall asked, handing Gira the rest of his food.

Seren shrugged. "I mean, he isn't her biological father so its weird." She answered, Fallon looking from the TV to look at her.

"Hes an father figure to her. He earned it. If not, she wouldn't be calling him that, now would she? And if you'd stop sexualizing the word 'daddy' then maybe it wouldn't sound so weird to you." Fall said, watching Gira  eat his fries.

Seren laid Gianna across her lap basically waking her up by not moving her gently. "So you don't call Sonder daddy?" She said making Fallon shake his head.

"I either call him by his name or by papa and if he annoyin me I call him a nigga. Callin him daddy be makin me think of my own pops so I'd rather not." Fall responded, massaging his stomach since the baby kept moving.

He tilted his head, looking at the TV. "Its weird as fuck that yall even started sexualizin that shit knowin kids call they pops that. Got these mothafuckas lookin at kids weird when they call they pops, daddy. Only because they oversexualized it." He continued, seeing Sonder come back out the room with two pairs of socks in his hand.

He honestly forgot he had texted him to bring him some. "Well, I usually call Zavier that not really thinking  into it like that. Just thought all niggas loved when you call them daddy." She said making Sonder turn his head towards her, trying to figure out how they even got on this subject when they was just talking about taxes and food stamp.

He was about to sit them on the coffee table before forgetting that he couldn't put them on himself. He squatted down and started putting the socks on him.

"Sond told me I wasn't allowed, so I just never said it, plus I think of my pops when I hear that word." He replied. "Thanks papa." Fallon said, wiggling his feet around as Sonder stood up and kissed him before taking a fry from Sagira and going back to the room.

"He let's you call him papa but not daddy? Isn't that the same thing?" Seren said. Fall shook his head as Sagira climbed back on the couch, laying back on his stomach.

He played with Giras hair that was all over he head and half dry from when she took a bath earlier.

"Those are two complete different things depending on how your using it." He said, pecking her forehead as she closed her eyes.

Seren nodded her head and looked down at Gianna.