𓂺

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 12𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Lemme do somethin." I mumbled. Fallon hummed and opened his eyes a little. I smiled cause he be lookin adorable as fuck when he half sleep.

I rose my hand to grab his jaw and turned his head to the side. He put his hand on my arm when I kissed on his neck.

Sticking my tongue out, I licked from his neck to his mouth and pecked his lips. "You so weird." He said, smiling and opening his eyes all the way. Fall rolled over and groaned when his hip popped.

"So tied of my shit poppin like I'm 90 years old." He muttered, looking at his phone while I shook my head and kissed his back.

"Hey mamas." I said to Sagira after getting up and walking over to her crib. She was holding onto the side of it, standing up and kicking her legs while she giggled. I picked her up and kissed her forehead, walking back over to the bed.

"What we eating for breakfast, babyboy?" I asked as I slapped and massaged his thigh. He slammed his phone on the nightstand and laid his head on his arm. "Ion know, might have to buy it this mornin cause we ran out of bacon and eggs. All we got is grits, unless thats just all you want." He responded quietly.

"Yea, we can eat grits. We can go shoppin lata." I said, watching Sagira climb on top of Fallon making his shoulder pop. Well damn.

"I'll make waffles wit it then." He mumbled, holding Gira by her leg so she wouldn't fall. He closed his eyes and opened them back up after taking the ponytail holder that was stuck in his hair out.

Be forgettin how wild he sleep. Ended up working on the river with Fallon encouragement. Had worked there a few years ago and know almost everybody there except for the new people they hired after I left.

"What time you go in today?" He asked, sitting up. Sagira crawled in his lap and started playing with his necklace. "Eight." I replied, standing up and stretching.

I scratched my stomach while walking to the bathroom and brushing my teeth. "Stop fuckin bitin me, that shit hurt." Fallon said, sitting Sagira on the counter and rubbed his arm.

She smiled and wiggled around after giggling.

-

"Daddy, look the baby waving at us!" A lil girl said. Sagira been waving at everybody we passed since we been inside the store.

She learned how to get our attention by calling us also. Nearly passed out when she called me 'dada'. "We got strawberries at the house, Gira." Fallon said, looking at her while opening the freezer door to get the milk.

They stared at eachother before her bottom lip started to quiver making Fall smack his lips and go back to get it. I shook my head and laughed.

She gon be spoiled as hell when she get older.