𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 1𝐬𝐭, 2020
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"My body hurts." Fall mumbled, covering himself back up. "You gettin sick?" Sonder asked him, rubbing his back.

He shook his head and repositioned himself in the bed, still laying down. "I just don't feel good." Fallon replied, laying on his side since laying on his stomach was uncomfortable.

"Want me to get you something when I get off?" Sond said, sitting on the bed and putting his boots on. Fallon shook his head again, not wanting to bother him since he had already woken him up earlier.

Sonder leaned over to peck his lips. "You sure, baby?" He asked, standing up and taking his phone off the charger before checking his pockets to make sure he got everything.

"Yea, I love you." Fall said back, looking at him then at the TV. "I love you too and call me before you go to sleep." Sond said, kissing him one more time before walking out the room.

A few minutes later, he heard the door creak and Sagira walk in with some of her toys in her hand, sitting on the floor and playing with them.

-

"Did you get a c-section or did you have her natural." Seren asked Fall as he rubbed Sagiras back and played with her hair.

"Natural..why?" He responded. "Was it painful?" She said making Fallon shrugged since it happened faster than a regular birth cause she was a premature.

She was about 7 months and only had 2 more months left before she gave birth.

She was going to have a girl.

As they was talking Sonder came out the room, tying his sweatpants from just sliding them on after waking up.

"Yo body still hurt?" He asked, kissing Falls forehead and squatting down to peck Sagiras cheek. "Not as much as last night but its still sore in some spots when I move." Fall said back as Sond rubbed his thigh and kissed it.

"You took some pain medicine?" Sonder said making Fall shake his head no. "We don't got nomo." Fallon said, looking at Seren to see her lightly frowning.

"Why you ain't tell me to get some when I got off?" He replied, pulling Falls sock off and massaging his foot. "Cause I know you be sleepy when you get off and I could get it myself." Fallon replied.

"Yall done?" Seren said after clearing her throat. Sonder turned his head towards her and stared. "It makes more sense to tell me to get somethin since I already be out though, baby." He continued, ignoring her comment.

They continued talking for a while, Seren getting irritated with each minute passing by basically being forgotten although she was right there.

Their conversation finally ended with Sonder leaving to get Fallon medicine even though he said he didn't need it.

"Forgot you was hea, my bad." Fallon said, noticing she was still over. "I know." She mumbled, clearly irritated. "But like I was tryna say, you can't lay the baby on they stomach until they a few months old." Fallon said, continuing on with what he was telling Seren before Sonder had came out the room.

-

Fathan looked down at Nes, wrapping his hand around his neck and resting his index finger behind his ear.

He repeated this a few times before shaking his head and running his hands down his face.

They had fallen asleep together, Fathan between his legs, while talking. He had woken up earlier than Nesryn and was thinking for a few.

He rested his hands on Nesryns stomach, putting them under his hoodie a few minutes later. He ran his hand up and down his stomach, not going any further or any lower.

His other hand rested with a grip on his waist. He brought his hands up to his face and massaged his nose bridge before repeating, he outlined his ribs that was showing from him sleeping in a weird position.

Fathan paused for a minute, looking down at Nes thighs.  Nesryn wasn't skinny but he wasn't overweight either. He was right along the line where he would get called slim thick.

He took his hands off his stomach and put them on both of Nes thighs, rubbing them. He moved them under Nes thigh, gripping them and massaging the smooth and soft skin.

He removed his hands from Nesryns thighs after feeling the outline of the shorts he was wearing. He put one hand on the lower part of Nes stomach and applied pressure making Nesryns whole body shiver.

Fathan was trying to feel every inch of Nesryns body.