𓂺

𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝☝︎

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 19𝐭𝐡, 2021
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

Fathan smiled, watching Nesryn sing the lyrics to a song. He rubbed Nes feet, looking at the road and nodding his head along to the beat.

Right now, he was feeling loved. Something that none of his exes made him feel. He was happy, probably more happy then he had ever been.

He and Nesryn never really fought. Nes teaches him to not fight and to stay calm during any disagreements they've had.

Nesryn teaches him how to work through arguments without raising his voice and saying hurtful things. And though it was hard, Nesryn taught him how to communicate when he's not feeling like himself.

Ms. Lindsay did say 'one day someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked with anybody else.'

She was right, he was in love. He was falling very deeply in love. Especially after getting rid of Pharoah.

-

"Baby." Sond called out making Fallon hum and squint after opening his eyes. "You tired?" He asked, squatting down to kiss his forehead.

Fall nodded his head, closing his eyes as he felt Sagira climb onto the couch with him and lay her head on his thigh.

"Whea Sai?" Sonder said. He had just gotten back from the store, getting the things that Fall said he needed.

"Sleep in his crib." Fall answered, mumbling. Sond nodded his head, fixing Sagiras hair when she had handed him the ponytail holder.

"Whatchu so sleepy fo, baby?" Sonder asked, smiling making Fall smack his lips and open his eyes. "Leave me alone. Actin like youn know why witcho ugly ass." He said back, moving his feet around.

Sond chuckled, admiring the way Fallons body looked in his hoodie and a pair of shorts that were extra tight around the thigh part.

Fall started to doze off again and so did Gira. Sonder stayed in that same spot, staring at him before finally getting up after a few minutes.

He lifted Sagira up, taking her to her room so she could finish sleeping. "Sit up right quick." He told Fall after hitting his thigh.

Fallon sat up, rubbing his eyes. Sonder let him wrap his arms around his neck before picking him up and holding him by his thighs.

"Whea we goin?" Fall asked, laying his head on Sonders shoulder. "The room." He replied, kissing his jaw while walking into the room and closing the door.

He sat in the bed after laying Fall down and covering him up.

He laid his face on his stomach, looking at the TV that had already been on. He started zoning out, thinking. He smiled and moved to look up at the ceiling.

Sond closed his eyes, mumbling something. He was telling his parents that he had did it, telling them all the things about Fall and about the reason he fell in love with him.

They had died from a car crash a few years back when he was 17. He lived with his auntie and Pharoah until he turned 21 and got his own place, letting his cousin get his own room.

He looked over at Fallon after pausing for a bit. "Even though he bipolar and crazy as fuck, he got my whole heart. So yea, him.." He stopped.

"Imma marry his ass one day." Sonder muttered to his parents, smiling.