𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 20𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Why would you do that?" Fallon said walking up to Sonder. "You can go to jail. They aint neva gon let you out, pa." He continued.

"Ian goin to jail tho, baby. Why you spazzin?" Sond responded, bending down to kiss his forehead and wipe his face. "I'm not, I just don't want you goin back." Fall mumbled as he hugged Sonder and looked up at him, resting his chin on his stomach.

"Gimme a kiss." Sonder said, leaning down. Fallon mugged him before pecking his lips. "Nawl, I need a real one." He said making Fall suck his teeth.

He wrapped his arms around Sonds neck and pulled him down some before connecting their lips together.

-

"You got a lil some back thea, papa." Fall quietly said pulling the back of Sonders pants. Sond stopped talking to his hairdresser and turned his head to look back at Fallon. "My fault but how yo mama doin?" He continued talking after turning his attention back to his hairdresser.

Fallon laid back on the sofa and sighed. He stared at his man's backside and started tilting his head in angles because in all his honesty Sonders butt was really gettin a lil bit big. "Think I been cookin too much homemade food or some shit cause I'll be damned if his ass get bigger than mine." Fall mumbled to himself, falling out on the sofa.

He watched as the hairdresser walked away. Think his name was Dante, Dequan something like that. He looked back at Sonder and had an urge to grab a handful of his ass. And guess what, that's what he did.

"Fall, I swea ta god if you touch my shit again imma fuck you up." Sonder said after turning around and squatting infront of him. "But you got a lil fattie back thea, papa. You been eatin too much homemade, imma need you to starve yoself for a lil while." Fallon responded, lifting his leg a little from off the floor before dropping it back down.

Sonder stared at him and shook his head. "I'm serious, you gettin thicker than me. That aint fair." He mumbled whining. "Baby, now you know how fat yo shit is." Sond said, grabbing Falls arm and pulling it to turn him over a little as he gripped his thigh and shook it, watching his ass jiggle a little.

"Then yo shit be jigglin in tight ass jeans." He continued making Fallon smack his lips and mush him in the head. "You get on my nerves. Doin this shit in public." Fall muttered, looking over Sonds head since Dante came back.

-

Sonder chuckled, tilting his head back. "Baby, imma really fuck you up bruh. Stop doin that shit." He said, grabbing Falls hand, moving him infront and wrapping his arms around him while they walked down the aisles.

"You can't get mad cause you got a dumbtruck back thea." Fallon replied, stopping by the freezer they keep the drinks and opened the door. He bent over to grab him an Arizona and closed the door back.

They walked to the front to pay for the little stuff before walking out the gas station. Sonder filled up the truck with gas before they left to go back home since Fall was in a rush to see his child.

-

"No ma, why you askin?" Fall asked, switching his phone to his other ear while lifting Sagira up off the bed. He stood still for a moment, waiting on what his momma had to say. "Nothin just askin. Thought you was, knowin how you is." She responded.

He stayed quiet and listened to her run her mouth before he walked to the kitchen. "How Fathan aint shit ass doin?" His momma asked suddenly while he was fixing Sagira some food.

"Dont talk bout him like that, but he doin great why?" He said, giving Gira her bowl of food since she likes to feed herself without any help.

"I can't ask about my son?" She said catching an attitude. "I didn't say that, I was asking why you just now thinkin bout him when he was missing from yo house for months." Fallon responded, watching Sagira eat as she smiled and babbled to herself while sticking big handfuls of chopped up strawberries in her mouth.

"I knew he was with you. Whea else his dumbass gon go? He aint got no friends n if he do they all dumb as hell just like him." She said making Fall purse his lips in a thin line and roll his eyes. "What if he wasn't wit me tho." Fallon said, wiping Sagiras mouth with a wet wipe.

"Thats his problem then. But you still wit Sander or whateva his name is?" She asked. He frowned his face up confused before forming his mouth in an 'o' shape. He a lil slow. "Sonder?" He said. She hummed and mumbled something he couldn't make out.

"Yea, we still together." Fall replied, chopping up more strawberries to give Gira since she started whining. "You sure you not cheatin on him. I know how you is. Quick to jump from nigga to nigga." She said as Fallon scrunched his face up and stopped what he was doing.

"Mama, don't start I'm tryna be nice today." He muttered, sliding the fruits off into Sagiras bowl with the knife he chopped them with. "Dont get mad cause you unfaithful. Just makin sure you don't break that boys heart." She said making Fall hang up on her and sit his phone on the counter.

"She get on my goddamn nerves." He mumbled, fixing Gira some water.