𓂺

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐲 18𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"We heading to the store yall need somethin from hea? And where Pharaoh uglass at?" Sonder asked, as I hit him on the back of his head. "Stop talkin bout people." I mumbled, staring at him. "My fault, baby." He responded as we got into the car after putting Sagira in the carseat.

"They fuckin." He said hanging up. "How you know?" I asked him, putting my seatbelt on. "Cause I could hear clapping sounds n shit. Fathan was like 'he busy.'" Sonder said mimicking the way Fathan said it making me smile and shake my head.

He pulled out the driveway and started speeding down the street. I cracked the window a little since it was getting hot and I don't want Sagira getting too cold from the A/C being on.

I felt as Sonder put his hand on my thigh and gripped the inside of it while rubbing the top with his thumb. I looked up from my phone and looked at him before looking back at my phone.

He don't got a durag on today, thats a first. His hair is all braided thats probably why. I just pull my hair into a low ponytail and gone bout my business or I just don't do shit with it since it frizz up either way.

I pulled Sagiras pacifier from out my back pocket and put it in my mouth, since she started crying, before unbuckling my seatbelt. I turned back in my seat before putting one knee on the arm rest, feeling Sonder grip the side of my shorts.

I took the pacifier out my mouth and stuck it in hers, clipping it to her shirt, before sitting back down. I buckled my seatbelt before going back on my phone as Sond put his hand back on my thigh, gripping it.

Couldve got a ticket but my child come first and ion feel like listening to crying all the way to the store. "Why you always put the pacifier in your mouth before giving it to her?" I heard Sonder ask.

"Cause it helps and trains her immune system to get stronger. Plus I use my mouth to clean it before giving it to her." I responded, looking at him before he pulled into a parking spot. He gripped my thigh one last time before cutting the car off and getting out.

I got out the car, closing it with my foot trying to pop my back but quit since I couldn't. Sonder had already taken Sagira out the car so I had to jog a lil bit to catch up with him. "What we making?" I asked him, watching him get a buggy.

"Chicken Tikka Masala wit rice." He said stopping to get a sanitize wipe, wiping his hands before wiping the handle on the buggy. Ion know what that is but I'm pretty sure its gon be good.

Its an Indian dish though I know that for a fact since we came to an Asian shopping center and what he just said don't sound like it was Japanese or any of the sort that I usually fix.

He held Sagira in his arms as he pushed the buggy. She was looking around while she sucked her pacifier. She had learned how to pick her head up and look around but she don't know how to sit up.

And all this baby fat she gave me. Glad I aint pregnant nomore cause I used to have to go piss every 10 minutes. "Sonder, she droolin." I said making him lean down and hum. Tall ass nigga. "She droolin." I said again, watching him wipe her face with her bib.

I pulled my shorts down before sticking my hands in my hoodie pocket, flipping my phone around. I followed him around while looking at all the shit on the shelves. Guess one bitch thought I was lookin at her so she came up to me.

"May I help you?" I asked making Sonder turn around. "Why you starin all in my face?" She asked all loud n shit. She was...decent, she had grills in her mouth and looked hood but thats how all these mothafuckas look down hea so it ain't really nothing to be surprised about.

"I was lookin around, not starin at chu." I responded, seeing her look up at Sond. I snorted and turned my head off, scratching my head. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow before turning back around, grabbing what he needed to grab and throwing it inside the cart.

He wiped Sagiras face before handing me her pacifier. I dried it with my undershirt before sticking it in my back pocket. She walked closer to us as I backed out her way since she was eyeing Sonder down.

I leaned against the basket and watched it play out. Guess she was getting too close so he moved Sagira to the side she wasn't standing on, still holding her with one arm. He put his hand on the buggy and started to walk off before getting stopped.

"Lemme get yo numba, daddy." Yall, I snorted hard as fuck, my fuckin nose started burnin. "Ion got one." He responded, slapping the hand she was trying to touch him with.

"But your phone is rig- Ion got one." He interrupted, taking his phone out his pocket and handing it to me. I grabbed it and stuck it inside my hoodie pocket while scratching my head and looking around.

"Nigga, you just gave yo phone t- Like I said, ion got one. You wasting my time." He said interrupting her again before he grabbed me by my waist and put me infront of him, pushing the buggy making me walk with him.

"You want yo phone back?" I asked him once we stopped at a cash register and waited in line. "Nawl, keep it till we get to the house." He mumbled as I turned around, standing on my tippy toes to take Sagira out his hands.

"You need your diaper changed when we get to the car." I mumbled, kissing her cheek as she smiled. "You so gorgeous." I said, wiping her face again.