𓂺

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 23𝐫𝐝, 2020
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

I sat in the middle of the bed with my hands underneath my chin while I stared at the wall.

My period is 2 days late and I know damn well I kept track of the shit. If I don't, I know Sonder does cause he even asked if it was late yesterday.

I closed my eyes and thought for a few. Lemme not spazz out, we still got a few days left of this month.

"Mama?" Sagira whined, climbing on the bed and crawling inside my lap. "You hungry?" I asked, untangling some of her hair.

She nodded her head making me get out the bed and pick her up before walking out the room.

-

"You mad forreal?" I asked Sonder, following him since he kept walking off.

He sucked his teeth and glanced at me making me smile. He forreal mad cause I accidentally spilled something on one of his all white hoodies.

"Why the fuck was you wearin it knowin the shit was all white?" He said, frowning and turning around. "It ain't even gon stain cause I scrubbed it, papa." I said, grabbing the back of his neck for him to lean down.

I kissed him all over his face while he straightfaced me making me bust out laughing. "Then you always thinkin shit a game, bruh." He mumbled, frowning even more.

"Mhm, don't call me that." I responded, walking away from him to finish cooking.

-

"Hea, witcho mad ass." I said, handing him his hoodie that had just came out the dryer. "You ain't wearin nomo of my shit." Sond muttered, taking it from my hand and walking past me to the closet.

He so respectful, knowin not to snatch shit out my hand even when he upset.

He laid back down in the bed, mumbling something under his breath. "You still mad, papa?" I asked, sitting ontop of him.

He grabbed my waist and moved me onto his stomach. He looked at me while rubbing my stomach before looking down.

He stared at it for a little before lifting my shirt up.

I looked at him confused. "You gainin weight?" He said, pulling my shirt down. I shrugged. Probably was cause I ended up eating a whole ass cake by myself.

Shit was good as fuck though.