𓂺

𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐲 12𝐭𝐡, 2020
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Whats been goin on lately, hun." Mrs. Lindsay asked, watering the plant that was by her desk.

I stared at the wall for a minute before smiling hard as fuck. It comes naturally, everytime I think and speak bout him.

I already know I fall too easily so if the shit ain't worth it then its my fault for catchin feelings. "Shiitt, I met this nigga..not eve- nawl, hol on cause he pretty as fuck. You wanna see?" I responded, not even trying to put what I said in a correct sentence.

She laughed and nodded her head before sitting the watering pot on the floor and walking over to me. I showed her a few pictures before putting my phone back up.

"You like him?" She said, walking back over to her desk. "Ion know.." I said, licking over my lips. "Like ion wanna fall too early and end up breakin my own heart n shit but he gives me attention, you know?" I said, sitting up as she nodded her head lightly.

"Like shit ian neva had in relationships. Even me and Pharoahs relationship, he the one who got all of the attention." I continued, opening my milk carton.

She wrote something down in her notepad before looking at me. "I feel like a proud parent. My son moving on." She said, smiling and laughing a bit.

I cheesed and shook my head. "I haven't seen you smile this much before." She stated quietly.

"I'm happy right na, thats all. I'm content n shit. Lil negative thoughts hea n thea but other than that I'm good." I responded, almost honestly.

-

Nesryn looked at me and got up, standing infront of me. "Go to college." He said making me chuckle and shake my head.

"I'll give you a massage every day if you do." He asserted. "You makin a deal?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

He nodded his head after thinking for a while. "How you benefittin from it though?" I said, pulling my sweats up.

"By seeing you make it in life." He replied, smiling and grabbing a bag of chips off his nightstand. "And if I'm in college, you have to go. No excuses." He continued as he started eating the chips.

I licked over my lips, staring at him making him shift a bit. "Stop looking at me like that." He said shlyly while sitting back down in the desk chair.

"My fault, my fault." I said, laughing.