𓂺

𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 30𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Can you please turn that shit off, bruh." I said, hitting him in his thigh. He looked over and mugged me before going back on his phone.

"Leave me alone," He muttered. "And stop puttin yo hands on me." He continued, rolling over to face the wall.

I sucked my teeth and sat up, sliding my slippers on. "Where you goin?" Pharoah asked, still focused on his phone as I grabbed a blanket and my phone.

"The fuck up outta hea since you act like youn want me hea, the fuck?" I responded, frowning my face up and looking at him.

He sat up and glanced at me. "To who house?" He said. Ion even got friends, fuck he mean who house? "My cars house." I said back, grabbing my charger and sticking it in my pocket.

"Mattafact, nah. Might just end up goin to my momma house." I said, walking toward the door. "See now I know you lyin." He said, still paying attention to his phone.

Now he startin shit. "How am I lyin? Tell me cause I honestly wanna fuckin know." I replied, leaving the door cracked and turning around to look at him.

"You always lyin to me. Thats how." He mumbled, scrolling through something on his phone.

"Always? Bitch I'm still tryna figure out who the fuck Tyrrell is, textin n blowin up yo phone like he don't got things to do." I said getting pissed.

He smacked his lips. "He a friend and this ain't about him or me its bout you." He said, finally looking at me.

"How this about me when ian even do shit?" I asked him, raising my voice and putting the blanket on the desk next to the door.

"You always do shit. Like you know, cheatin? And who is you raisin yo voice at?" He said back making me tilt my head to the side and look at him like he was crazy.

"You bringing up shit that happened months ago, princess. At this point you fuckin confusin me. You accusin me of cheatin? You acussin me 24/7 makin me think you the one who doin that shit." I said, watching him get up.

I mean the hoe couldn't get my dick up anyway so she got mad and left. Ian fuck her and I was tryna tell him that but he ain't wanna listen. Even when I was tryin to explain myself he kept cutting me off after he had said he was gon shut up and listen. So I left it alone and ended up admitting I fucked her even though I didn't.

Yea we had text messages but it didn't say anything about me doin nothing with her. Her number was unsaved, still tryna figure out how she even got my shit, she asked if she could borrow money for some random ass reason and I responded wit no.

"The point is, you still cheated." He replied, standing infront of me.

"I get it but lemme get back on the fact that I still ain't got no fuckin clue who the fuck Tyrrell is." I said, looking down at him.

"I told yo ugly ass he was a friend, damn." He said, getting irritated and coming closer to me. "Baby, that ain't no friend. What kind of friend texts 24/7 askin when you comin ova or if yo nigga ain't home call me. Who the fuck says that shit if they a friend?" I asked.

He crossed his arms. "Like I said he a friend." He responded. I stared at him before chuckling and nodding my head, grabbing the blanket off the desk. "Get the fuck out my face fo I do somethin imma regret." I mumbled, pushing him a little and walking out the room.

I walked out the house and to the car after grabbing my keys.