𓂸

𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 28𝐭𝐡, 2020
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Yall guess what?" Vonn said making the whole party say what. "Fathan got that demon dick." He said making me smack my lips as they busted out laughing.

These niggas retarded. "Vonn nigga if you want dick just say that." Joe said making the others laugh harder. Ion understand whats so funny.

"Yall niggas fuckin annoyin." I said, pulling my basketball shorts up and sitting down. "You mad, my nigga?" Cameron said.

"Mane, lemme alone. Tied of yall mothafuckas." I mumbled, leaned forward and resting my arms on my legs.

They finally calmed down after laughin for 3 minutes straight. "But nah forreal, every person that nigga fucked caught some kind of feelings fo him." Vonn said making everybody agree.

"They ain't catch feelings fo him they catch feelings fo his dick." Joe asserted as my phone started goin off.  I sucked my teeth and took my earplugs out, rolling my chair back and grabbing my phone.

"Fuck do you want, bruh?" I said, standing up and walking out my room.

"I wanna see you." Pharoah answered.

I walked outside and sat down on the porch. "Fo what?" I said back, resting my head in my hand.

"Cause I miss you, Fathan." He said making me sigh and run my hand over my face. "Then you still lyin." I told him, looking up from the ground.

"I'm not, why you keep sa- Stop callin me, Pharoah. I'm done witchu, bruh. What do you not understand bout me not bein in love witchu nomo? I been tryna get everything straightened out when we was in the relationship but you ain't wanna do that. You blowin up my fuckin phone ain't gon make me get back together witchu, ion love you nomo. Just stop contactin me." I said getting frustrated and cutting him off.

"Bye." I mumbled before hanging up and sighing. I placed my phone on the ground and held my head with my hands, closing my eyes.

I sat there for a while before wiping my face and tilting my head back. "Fuck." I muttered, looking down again.

Took about 5 minutes before I started full blown cryin. I watched as somebody stopped infront me. Got some small ass feet.

"You wanna hug?" They asked. By the voice I could tell they a nigga. I shook my head and wiped my face with my shirt before standing up.

He looked at my face for a minute before squatting down and picking up my phone. "You sure youn need a hug?" He asked one more time, handing it to me.

I thought for a few before nodding my head. As long as he don't got no diseases we good. He opened his arms and motioned me to hug him and I did.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around his waist. He probably 4 or 5 inches shorter than me and his hugs feel better than Falls not gon lie.

He warm as fuck and he smelled good. If hugs like this from a stranger was this comforting, shit ill hug a stranger any day.

I felt as he rubbed the back of my head with his thumb. "You good now?" He said, massaging both sides of my neck.

"Yea, I'm aight." I responded, tilting my head a little since he started massaging the front of my throat.

"You fallin asleep?" He said, smiling, making me open my eyes and look down at him. Pretty as fuck.

-

"Whea you went? Thought yo ass went to sleep." Vonn said, "Nawl..I was on the phone and started talkin to somebody when I got off." I said, sitting down and leaning back in the chair.

"You fucked em too?" He asked as I sucked my teeth. "No bitch, ian do shit wit him." I replied, scratching my neck. "You learned his name though right?" He said. I hummed.

"Nesryn." I told him, drinking some of my water.