𓂸

𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐡𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 20𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"I haven't seen you in 20 days n you still callin me out my name? Ion know why I'm still even wit you at this point." I said as he pushed me inside the room and closed the door.

"Shut the fuck up, you been talkin since I got hea." He responded, throwing his bag on the floor and walking past me. "Who the fuck is you talkin to, Fathan?" I asked, following him to the bathroom.

He looked at me before cutting the faucet on, grabbing his toothbrush and toothpaste. "So you ignoring me na?" I said, walking closer to him. He continued brushing his teeth, ignoring me.

I rolled my eyes and walked out the bathroom.

-

"Whea you goin?" I said, watching Fathan slide his slippers on from my spot on the bed. "Therapy." He mumbled, grabbing his keys and walking out the room.

I put a handful of skittles in my mouth while I continued playing on my phone, shrugging.

-

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

"Papa, you might wanna get up before you be late." I said, feeding Sagira some of my cheerios. He frowned his face up and scratched his bare stomach.

"What time is it?" He asked groggy as he sat up, looking at the TV with low and hooded eyes. I cut my phone on to show him the clock. He sat there for a few before jumping up and speed walking to the bathroom.

He finna be late as hell but that's his problem. Told him to set his alarm. "Mama!" Sagira yelled, getting my attention by pulling on my shorts. She was standing up, holding onto the bed and my leg for support.

"Just have the whole bag. Damn you greedy."  I mumbled handing her the bag, watching her wobble her way to the middle of the floor before sitting down and eating them while watching TV.

I can't eat nothing in peace. And she know how to walk too. "Baby, whea my wallet?" Sonder asked coming out the bathroom with his uniform on. "Look under the bed." I said, getting up.

"It ain't thea." He replied, grabbing his shoes. "Then its inside the car." I told him, handing his phone to him. "You comin, Ace?" I asked Sagira, calling her by a random ass name I thought of while playing cards.

She nodded her head and slowly stood up before walking over and raising her hands. I lifted her up and put her on my hip, following Sonder to the front door.

"Its in thea?" I said making Sonder nod his head and show me his wallet. He always loosin the shit. He pecked Giras forehead before kissing me and getting inside the car.

"You got yo lunch?" I asked. He leaned back in his seat and looked down before nodding his head. "Aight, I love yall." He said, pulling my shirt up a little and rubbing my side. "We love you too now go on, you already late." I replied, mushing him in his head.

He cheesed and got all the way inside the car and closed the door. We waved as he pulled out and sped off.

-

𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

"Alright, have a nice day honey. Remember if you get mad, use what I taught you." Ms. Lindsay, the therapist, said as she waved me off.

I looked down at my hands that held my carton of juice before sighing. Walking out the building, I headed to my car, unlocking it and getting in.

-

"Ian know it took more than an hour to get therapy." Pharoah said, opening the front door, looking me up and down while crossing his arms. I licked my lips and shook my head a little, looking down at him.

"You left at, what, 4? Nigga, its almost 10 o'clock and you just now gettin home." He continued. I know he was cold, he had one of my hoodies with a pair of shorts on.

It was about 30, 40 somethin degrees outside so I pushed him inside as he continued to complain before locking the door and following him to the room.

"And then you always pushing me." He said, turning around to look at me. I locked the room door and took off my shirt, throwing it in the hamper before heading to the bathroom.

"Whatchu was doin fo 6 hours, Fathan?" He asked, leaning on the bathroom counter. I took my phone and my wallet out my pocket and sat it on the counter while staring at him.

I ignored him and cut the shower on, walking past him and back out the bathroom. He followed me to the dresser, still talking and mushing me in my forehead n shit.

"You cheatin again, nigga?" He said making me turn towards him and mug him for even saying that shit. "Dont fuckin mug me. Im tied of yo ass." He mumbled, pushing past me, walking out the room after putting his shoes on.

I stood there for a minute before sighing and throwing my clothes on the bed, going after him.