𓂸

𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 20𝐭𝐡, 2021
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Haines?" I asked. "Yea." Vonn answered.

I sat there for a minute before busting out laughing. "Fuck is you laughin fo?" Vonn said, confused.

"Nigga you fuckin on my ex?" I said, still laughing. "Anybody else you could've been fuckin on but you chose his loose ass." I continued, massaging Nesryns legs.

He sucked his teeth. Nigga getting mad as hell. I shook my head and rubbed Nes booty. Pharoah just fuckin the whole community at this point.

"Its aight doe, Vonn." I stated, smiling.

-

"Why you ain't tell me you in college?" Fall said, hitting me in the back of the head. "Thought you said yeen wanna go." He continued, sitting Gira in his lap and getting started on doing her hair.

"I didn't but Nes convinced me so I went." I replied, getting up to go to the kitchen. "Yall cute, yall cute." He said, smiling hard as fuck.

I turned my head off and opened the fridge while scratching my head. "Fall bruh, lemme tell you what happened." I said suddenly, closing the fridge after getting my Chinese food.

He looked at me and tilted his head, raising his eyebrow. "What happened?" He said, parting Giras hair.

I chuckled, warming the food up before telling him what happened.

-

Haven't seen grandma across the street in a long ass time, hope she ain't die somewhea.

I turned on the TV before sitting in the bed and placing the bag of chips beside me.

Couldve watched a movie with Nesryn but his momma keep forcing him to go home and spend time with her. I get that he needs to spend time with her but the whole time he be home she don't speak to him not one time.

And as soon as he decides to come to my house, she gets mad because he never spends time with her. Still confused on what I did to her.

She still stares at me everytime she sees me so I've been tryna remember if I saw her somewhere and thats why she starin n shit but ion remember her from nowhere.

Wonder if she my momma friend or somethin.

-

"Whea Sond?" I asked, not seeing him since yesterday. "Sleep with Sai." Fallon responded, watching TV and combing through his hair that was wet.

Last time I seen him comb through his hair, the shit snapped in half which is probably why he don't do it half of the time.

The shit long as fuck though, I know he be hot during the summer.