𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 5𝐭𝐡, 2020
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

Fallon stood in the kitchen, eating a big bag of Sour Patch Kids and was feeding Sagira some too. "Ion understand how yall eat that sour ass shit." Fathan said, opening the refrigerator.

Fall looked over at him and gave Gira some of the candy before he closed it, sitting it on the counter and walked off to the bathroom.

After having Sagira, he would've never thought he would be pregnant with his second child. He wasn't even upset about it and Sonder wasn't either.

Meanwhile Nesryn was sleep on Fathan while he played the game. He was slowly getting used to touching and the caring that Nesryns been giving him, along with the love.

If Fathan was on the game for too long, Nesryn would sit ontop of him and either go to sleep or watch him play.

They had some disagreements but they never did anything to their relationship they have.

Nes also helped Fath get used to him by letting him touch and feel all over his body. When Fathan was finished though he ended up crying for some reason.

They had talked some about Nesryns past. About the family violence, physical abuse and alot of other things.

Though it was traumatic, he wasn't really traumatized or messed up because almost all of it was not directed towards him.

And the only time it was, was if he tried to stand up to the abuser.

Fathan massaged Nesryns lower back while talking to Vonn. "Nigga, that ain't how that work." Fath said, responding to Vonn.

"Shut yo bright ass up. All the relationships you been in was toxic so how you know?" Vonn asked.

"Bitch, it don't matter if my relationships was toxic, that ain't how shit work. How you feelin on ole dude but steady bein fo the streets?" Fathan said back, putting his hand under Nesryns hoodie to feel his warm his hands up.

"Heon gotta kn- Bitch, you sound dumb as fuck. When dude find out, he gon stop fuckin witcho broke ashy ass." He chimed in, cutting Vonn off.

"You a whole dumbass bitch, forreal. Playin that nigga like that. He sound like he a whole ass sweetheart too." Fathan continued.

He heard as Vonn sucked his teeth. "Nigga, you always in somebody business. Always givin unneeded advice when nobody asked." He said making Fath laugh.

"You mad cause I'm tryna help yo duckass? Don't come complainin to me when yo 'baby' leave you fo anotha nigga cause yo hoeass couldn't prove to him that you was loyal n shit." Fathan responded, feeling Nesryn shift and slide down a little, positioning right ontop of his dick.

He rested his head on his chair, listening to Vonn talk shit. He could feel himself getting hard and his thoughts wasn't making it no better.

"Vonn shut the fuck up, bruh." Fath said.