𓂸

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 6𝐭𝐡, 2021
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Fuck is this?" I said to Zavier. He sucked his teeth and glanced at me. "I'm doin this stupid ass math." He responded making me look down at what he was doing.

One look at them calculations n I could see that shit was all wrong. "Why you accepted this shit if youn know how to fuckin calculate? This ain't no game, nigga. If youn calculate this shit right, either somebody gon lose they mothafuckin job or they life." I reminded, staring at him.

"You think cause you wi- Na you bringin personal matters into yo workplace. Shut that shit up n do that shit right or we gon have a problem, nigga." I cut him off, walking away.

I'm tryna sit the drama aside and help his silly ass so he won't get fired but I'm finna say fuck it at this point.

-

Sagira pulled on my sweatpants while crying. I sat my plate down and picked her up, kissing the side of her face as she laid her head on my shoulder and bawled her fist up in my shirt.

She sniffled and rubbed her eyes, chewing on the inside of her cheek like Fall be doin when he cryin bout something.

"Whats wrong, princess?" I asked, rubbing her back. She showed me one of them small collection cars. "You broke it?" She nodded her head.

"Imma buy you anotha one, you want anotha one?" I said making her nod her head again.

Be crying for no reason. She probably went to Fallon first but since he sleep, she came to me. I grabbed my plate, still holding her, and walked to the room.

I sat on the bed, placing her in my lap and started eating.