𓂸

𝐍𝐞𝐬𝐫𝐲𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 5𝐭𝐡, 2021
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"You still aint tell me how the fuck yo phone shattered." Fathan said, looking over at me before looking back at the road.

I played with the hem of the skirt I was wearing while rubbing my lips together after putting my lipgloss on. "I dropped it on accident." I responded, feeling him grab my thigh and rub over it with his thumb.

He didn't know about the last interaction I had with Pharoah but he knew that Fallon had knocked him out. He also didn't know that Pharoah had came there for me and not Fall.

I felt no pity for him because he shouldn't have said what he said. But he probably still trying to be petty.

He too old to be 'fighting' and being petty over a man who doesn't even like him. Its sad that he tries to downgrade me because he's insecure.

I took his hand off my thigh and interlocked our fingers together.

-

"I thought Fathan was with Pharoah." Seren said, looking at me confused. "Not nomo." Fallon replied, sticking the nipple part of the bottle in Saigos mouth.

I crossed my legs, playing with my bottom lip and scrolling through pictures I had in my camera roll.

She continued staring at me until Sagira came into the living room and plopped herself in my lap. I switched to a different app since I had things in my gallery that she didn't need to see.

"So..Nesryn?.." Seren asked as I looked up and nodded my head. "Are those acrylics?" She said making me nod my head again.

Fall stared at her, wiping Saigos mouth with his bib.

"Do you not talk?" She said, furrowing her eyebrows together. "I do, just not to people I don't know." I responded, letting Gira take my phone out my hands.

"Your voice is so soft but where did you get your nails done?" She said as Fathan walked in the living room. "Minas." I said, watching Fathan walk over to me.

She frowned slightly. "They're expensive." She said, looking at her child that was sleep in her carseat.

They weren't expensive at all, atleast not to me.

"You not gettin a phone case?" Fathan asked, leaning on the couch to see what Sagira was watching. "I did, bubba. Its coming in tomorrow." I replied, feeling him button up the top part of my skirt.

"Why you ain't just buy one outta boost?" He said, standing up and stretching. "Because I knew I wouldn't like the ones they had." I said. "Plus I wanted a pretty one." I continued making him smile and shake his head.

"What yall talkin bout?" Seren said. I looked over at her before hearing Fall mumble something under his breath.

"And you in they business for? What they talkin bout ain't got shit to do witchu." He said, standing up and making his way to the kitchen while holding Sai.

Seren huffed and rocked the carseat when Gianna started crying. Fathan had made his way back to the room as soon as he heard the baby cry.

Guess Gira got tired of the crying too so she gave me my phone back and went inside Fallons room. "Why are you wearing a skirt?" She asked when I stood up.

"Boys not supposed to wear things like that." She said, frowning her face up.

I sighed, grabbing my phone off the couch and walking back to Fathans room, ignoring what she said.