𓂺

𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐨𝐡𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 28𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

I walked to the front door and opened it. I looked at him and sighed. He was all soaked from the rain that had started to pour a few hours ago. Thought he would leave once it did start pouring guess I was wrong cause he was still standing right there in the same spot but in a different position.

He looked up at me once I walked up to him. "Get up." I mumbled, feeling as the rain got harder. I grabbed his hand since he was walking to slow and pulled him inside.

His whole body was cold and shaking but his face a blank. I breathed out and looked up at him before going to the closet and getting him towels and blankets.

"Hea" I said handing him the stuff. Once he got warm and took all his clothes off, I gave him some that he left here and we walked to my room. "I wanna make things right." He mumbled, looking at me while he sat on the bed infront of me.

I stared at him for a moment before getting ready to walk off only to feel arms wrap around my waist and pull me back. "Why you won't lemme talk to you? If I can't talk to you, how am I supposed to make things better?" Fathan asked, turning me around and resting his hands on my waist.

I sucked my cheek inside my mouth before sighing again. "You gon lemme talk?" He said, leaning down and moving his hand up to grab my jaw, turning my head towards him.

I slowly nodded my head as he pecked my lips. He sat back on the bed and grabbed both of my hands, pulling me to make me stand in between his legs.

𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

I moved around the kitchen, wiping counters n shit. I was supposed to do this the other day but Sagira started acting a fool since Sonder had left for a while.

I was also doing my schoolwork and my dumbass online job n shit while cleaning so I had to keep stopping. Sonder and Gira both knocked out sleep in the room while I'm cleaning.

Pharaoh texted me earlier saying that him and Fath made up, started hopping around and clapping silently cause I was lowkey happy.

I finished cleaning the kitchen and leaned on the counter to finish my schoolwork. I played with the necklace that Sond gave me with his name on it while I did this stupidass discussion question.

Once I finished my schoolwork, I sent my pages of writing to my editor since I was supposed to been send the shit but thats irrelevant. She had an off day yesterday since I forgot to send it.    I closed my laptop and sighed before going back to the room.

Took my shower this morning, fed everybody already and Fathan ate at Phars house. Did I- nawl I already folded and put her clothes away. Feel like I'm forgettin to do something.

And as soon as I got comfortable on the bed I remembered. "The fuckin shoes." I mumbled, chewing on the inside of my cheek. I got out the bed and went to go do that right quick before checking the mail and coming inside to lay back down.

I'm sleepy as hell since I was up all night dealing with Pharaoh over the phone since he was depressed n shit. And everytime I closed my eyes either Sonder would tap me asking for something or Sagira would climb ontop of me and play with her toys.

I turned on my side and closed my eyes, soon falling asleep. Almost. Until Sond jumped up, sweating and looking around. I looked back at him and massaged my nose bridge. "You good?" I asked, getting slightly irritated.

He looked at me and got up, putting pillows around Gira before going to the bathroom. He really ignored my question when I was tryna see what ha- you know what, nevermind.

Let's just say, ian get to sleep because once I went back to sleep Sagira woke up.