𓂺

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 1𝐬𝐭, 2019
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"How the fuck did he get locked up?" I yelled, asking Pharaoh after hanging up the phone. "Ion know that nigga always doin some shit." He responded as I ran my hands down my face.

These niggas said for murder but they can't find shit on him that is considered evidence so they have him locked up for no damn reason.

And not just a jail cell, he's in a fuckin solitary confinement cell. And for what? I put my hand on my hip and just stood there looking at my wall.

"This aint it, Jesus." I mumbled, picking Sagira up and kissing her forehead. I walked out my room and went to the kitchen, fixing me a cup of chocolate milk.

"Yo, how yo nigga got arrested?" Fathan said, coming in the kitchen and hitting the top of the doorway with his hand. "Murder charge." I mumbled, laying my head in Giras lap as I held her back so she wouldn't fall.

"A murder charge?" He said, staring at me confused as I nodded my head. "That nigga killed somebody?" He asked while I just stared at him. I lifted my head up and took a sip of my milk. "Yea, but they have to find enough evidence to convict his ass of murder. Nigga gon face 6 years for 2nd degree murder. Ion understand why they just now arresting him if ole dude died a month ago." I responded.

"And thats an unintentional murder meaning that its manslaughter he did and shouldn't even have 2nd degree in the mixture. Sonder did a 3rd degree murder not a 2nd. Plus that was ole dude fault for trying to fight him anyways knowin he heavyhanded." I continued, playing with Sagiras hair.

"And he swung first so what Sonder did was self defense, right?" Fathan asked, going inside the refrigerator as I nodded my head and hummed. "Shouldn't even be convicted. And they put him in solitary confinement." I mumbled, letting Gira drink some of the milk.

I wiped her face with a wet wipe. "Wash this cup for me." I told Fath as Pharaoh walked back inside the kitchen. I picked her up and went to back to my room.

I put her pacifier in my mouth before giving it to her and laying her down on her stomach. I started patting her back softly as I stuck my hand inside my bra, resting my hand ontop of my breasts.

A few minutes later, Sagira was sleep and snoring while I watched Law and Order. Lonely as hell right now, imma need this nigga to come back wit his aggy ass.

"Yea, God this aint it. I should beat yo ass when I see you in heaven. Mattafact, wait till I come up thea. We fighting, we got beef na. But that don't mean send me to hell cause them niggas a lil slow down thea." I muttered, smiling and shaking my head.

"Mmm, we got beef too Jesus. You too Lucifer." I said, snorting and rocking my legs back and forth since they were crossed.