𓂺

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 30𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Sond, nigga, thats enough damn." Some random ass person said, raising they voice and trying to touch me. I socked his ass too before punching ole dude who was laying limp on the ground once more.

"Bitchass punk." I mumbled, standing up and kicking his body. I rolled my wrist around as I looked at the people who were looking at me. "Fuck yall lookin at?" I asked, cocking my head to the side and watching as they all scattered off.

I grabbed the rag that was hanging from my back pocket and wiping the blood from my hands. Ole dude who tried to pull me off had finally got up and stumbled over his feet before falling back down.

"Can't even handle one punch but he tryna break up a fight." I mumbled, walking off as I heard the police sirens. I pulled my hood over my head and stuck my hands in my pocket before going to the Panera that was right next to the scene and ordered something from there.

I sat infront of the window and ate my Macaroni, watching as the police and paramedics ran around the scene. I drank my chocolate milk before getting up and throwing the empty box away, walking out the cafe.

I pulled my hood off and walked right passed the scene before going down the street to my car. As soon as I arrived home, my annoying ass cousin was there.

"Get the fuck out my house, nigga." I muttered, walking inside the kitchen and getting the alcohol from under the sink. "Shut yo heavyhanded ass up and lemme eat some of yo food. My ma know she can't cook but still be tryin to. Think she been round the sheets of paper too long." He said, standing up and coming to where I was.

I sucked my teeth as I poured the alcohol on my bruised knuckles before putting it back up. "Sheets of paper, nigga?" I asked, realizing what he had just said. "And get yo knocknee ass out my damn refrigerator, eatin up all my damn leftovers." I mumbled, slapping his neck as he winced and mugged me.

"Who you fought today, big bruh?" He asked, getting a bag of chips out the pantry and sitting on the counter. "Some racist ass mothafucka. He was gettin on my nerves with the racial slurs so I put em back in his place by beating the fuck out his ass." I responded, fixing me a cup of water.

"Always fightin, surprised yo ass aint in jail." He mumbled as I smacked my lips and brushed past him. "What? Yo ass also got expelled from 10 different schools." He continued, following me around the house and smacking on the chips.

"When you gon find you somebody to irritate?" I asked, pulling my shirt off and going to my bathroom to run the water. "I did, he just ignorin me right na. Thats why I came hea." He responded while I just looked at him and shook my head.

"Nigga, get out. I'm finna take a shower." I muttered, pushing him out the door after taking a handful of chips. I locked it and got undressed before hopping in the shower. "Finna be a long ass week."