𓂸

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 28𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"I know, Sagi baby, I'm coming lemme pee first." I said, sitting on the toilet and laying my head on the counter as I heard Sagiras cries get louder.

I finished using the bathroom and washed my hands before going to pick her up. I sat at the foot of the bed and rocked her, shushing her while putting the pacifier in her mouth.

"Can I at least put you down so I could make you some milk or will you not let me do that either?" I asked her as she quieted down and looked at me.

I sighed and looked at the clock on my wall. "Its 3 am, and you doin all this unnecessary ass cryin." I mumbled, standing up with her in my arms and walking out the room. I made my way through the dark and into the kitchen, cutting on the lamp.

I put her on my stomach,holding her bottom so she wouldn't fall while she clinged to my shirt. I started fixing her formula, but had to stop in the middle of making it cause she dropped her pacifier.

I stuck it in my mouth and sucked on it before giving it back to her. I shook the bottle up while holding the nipple part before switching the pacifier with the bottle.

I watched as she drank it. The bottle wasn't big, it was a small one since she can't digest too much milk. Leaning against the counter, I slowly closed my eyes.

After she was done, I washed the bottle out and sat it on the counter before going back to the room. My momma probably left to go home and knowing her she probably felt some kind of way after I told her that.

When she found out I was havin a girl, she got extra excited. She always wanted one but instead she got an intersex son and a son who doesn't even speak to his own mother when he gets home.

He stays at my house half of the time though. My phone started ringing and I looked over. I sat Sagira between my legs as she watched the TV before answering it.

I hummed, and yawned. "Fall, lemme stay the night at yo house, ma actin like a bitch right na." Fathans deep ass voice went through the phone. "M'kay bring me something to eat too." I mumbled before hanging up.

When me and him go somewhere together they usually think he the oldest since he look like he in his 20s and I look like I'm still in high-school. And plus his voice is way more deeper than mine.

Nigga sound like somebody papa wit that scratchy and deep ass voice. He ugly as fuck too so ion understand how he be pullin bitches and niggas. I shook my head and smiled, he be feelin himself too much.

That nigga basically my second child, raised him on my own since my momma aint wanna do it and Ian want no aint shit ass brother. Then Seren and my momma actin like I can't raise Sagira by myself.

Then she got the nerve to say why I aint let Sagira get her daddys last name. Who the fuck boutta give they child the last name of a nigga who don't even claim her as his. She act like she retarded sometimes.

Sagi started bouncing up and down to the law and orders theme song that was playing. "Really, you dancin off this?" I said, laughing. "You another breed, Sasa." I mumbled, rubbing her back before patting it.

She burped a little as we heard the doorbell ring. Why do he never just come in, the nigga got a whole key. I lifted Sagi up and held her by her thigh since her back was to my stomach. I made my way to the front door and checked out the window just incase before opening it.

"Oouu shit, thea my neice go!" He yelled being all loud n shit. He dropped his bag by the door and snatched her out my arm before walking away.

I smiled and closed the door, locking it before following them to the living room. I watched as he talked to Sagi while he sat down on the couch. He so extra.