Want them All

Melody
Chapter 97

I licked my lips as I squinted and looked around for her. I knew she was here. I swear my wife gives a whole new meaning to kickback. I gasped as I felt her arms around my waist as she chuckled.

"I swear. This is not a kickback," Bianca said as I rolled my eyes.

"According to them this is," I yelled over the music.

"Well, they gonna have to help me throw my bachelors party next month," she yelled back.

I shook my head. I licked my lips as my eyes finally found hers. I watched as she placed her tatted hand to her lips to remove this blunt as she exhaled and laughed. I bit my bottom lip. She had to notice me. I watched as she smirked and then it happened. Her eyes found mine as she nodded. I smirked. She shook her head and then nodded her head up stairs. I shook mines no. I watched as she rolled her eyes. She placed the blunt to her lips. I watched as her eyes followed some other girls ass before she stopped her and whispered something in her ear.

"You want something?"Bianca asked me.

"Yeah. Dirty sprite," I said as she kissed my cheek and I watched her and this girl disappear up stairs.

I felt myself get jealous. How is she just going to get another female while I'm here. She should know better. I licked my lips and made my way upstairs. I was gonna find her even if it took all night. I walked down the hallway where I heard laughing come from. They must all be up here.

"Come on Nola. One time for the one time," I heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Go somewhere Dj. I'm not doing it," I heard Nola deep country accent that hit every part of my body.

"Nola come on. Just play," another soft voice said.

This one was familiar though. I couldn't place it just yet. I walked closer to the door.

"Fine," Nola said as I walked in this music room.

It wasn't a studio like Robyns. But it had a lot of instruments and shit. It was nice as hell. I watched as Nola strapped on this guitar and began to play. I smiled as I watched her play. She looked happy.

"Lani you gonna hop on this?" Nola said.

I rolled my eyes and watched as she nodded her head. She looked at the girl and started singing. I bit my lip and melted. I loved her voice. I slowly walked over to them. They all ignored me. I watched as the girl started to fall for Lani. To bad she just want them draws. Can't lie the girl was cute. But I'm so much better.

"We knew yo nosy ass was gonna be in here," Rico said and smirked.

I rolled my eyes and gave him the finger as I looked for a seat.

"Y'all make room for the semi stalker," he said.

"Fuck you Rico!" I snapped at him.

"Get the fuck out then," he shot back and smirked.

He was showing out for the room full of people. He was trying to take me there.

"Both y'all chill. Ya fucking with the vibe heavy," the soft voice said.

I looked over and saw her. Damn this girl was fine and her hot head wife wasn't here. I smirked as I watched her grab the blunt from this other beauty. I can't remember her name. But I do remember how sexy they were.

"Only because you said to chill," Rico said and smiled at her.

She smiled and placed the blunt to her lips. I watched as the other beauty move and sit on the lap of this sexy ass god. I think her name was Dj. They were a cute couple. The only one who wasn't here was the sexy mean ass one. I really like that one. She never took focus off her wife. Unless her and her wife were drawn into  another conversation.

"Thank you Rico," she said and winked at him.

He giggled and blushed. I shook my head. I licked my lips and walked over to the open spot next to the positive area of the room.

"Where is Rain?" Krissy asked as she didn't hid the fact she was staring hard between Mila, Sin and Dj.

"She had to leave for a while," Nola said.

"Awww poor baby. How long she gonna be gone?" Rico asked.

I watched as Mila sighed and ran her right hand through her hair.

"A year," she said and Sin turned around in this good smelling sexy niggas lap and place her arm around Mila.

"Where is she at?" I asked her.

"I don't know," she groaned.

"How don't you know?" I asked and raised my eyebrow.

"Because she's on a mission. She can't say where she is," Dj said as she looked at me and smirked.

"Not even like a country?" Melissa asked.

"Last time I talked to her she was in Thailand," Mila said.

"Oh hell. This nigga bout to come back with some fucking moves," Dj said and chuckled.

Everybody laughed and the mood lightened.

"Man! Who you telling?! That close range punch is a bitch," Nola said and chuckled.

I smiled as I looked at her. She wasn't worried about shit right now. Something was definitely different about her but I didn't know what. She just had a different vibe and I wasn't sure how I felt.

"I knew you would  find your way up this way," Lani said as she smirked.

"Well I mean.." I said.

"She mean she wanna ride that tsunami," Dj said as everybody laughed.

I blushed and shook my head. I was embarrassed. It had to be obvious. I looked up as Lani took my left hand.

"No weak as band to go with this weak ass ring," she said and squinted her eyes as she looked at the ring.

"Be nice nigga," Robyn said as she walked into the room smiling.

"Compared to the rings I've seen in this bitch! This is like a damn average ring," she said as she dropped my hand.

I folded my arms as I felt my temper rise. I licked my lips.

"You think you could do better?" I asked her as she smiled at me and my pussy throbbed.

"Oh most definitely better than what you got. But for now I'm still ducking and..."

"Fucking!" Melissa yelled out as everybody laughed.