Calming the Storm

Jamila
Bonus chapter 93

I laughed and placed the blunt to my lips. They were nuts. I was having a good time. It was also taking me out of my head and the fact my wife would be leaving in a couple weeks. I slowly inhaled as I felt someone staring at me.  I exhaled and turned to see Bicana staring at me. The fucking creep. She lucky Major not in here right now. Rain was far to high  and Stormie don't ask questions. I bit my lip some Stormie would be nice before she left me. I love me some daddy. I felt my clit jump at the thought. She wanted daddy too. So why not.

"Where the hell did y'all go?" Melissa asked.

She was funny and loud as fuck. I liked her and Nyla I think has been keeping me laughing. They tell stories with so much animation it's great.

"To mind our business," Stormie said and winked at her.

"Naw y'all went to smoke without us," Melissa said.

"So," Nola said as she picked up Robyn and sat down in the chair with her in her lap.

"Man whatever. Just roll up," Nyla said as we chuckled.

"So Rainie is it?" Melody asked as Stormie sat across from me.

Rico told me I need to keep an eye on her. But to be honest I wasn't worried about her at all. Besides there's always rule one.

"Yeah" Stormie said as she looked at me and winked.

I smiled as she licked her lips and then motion me to come to her with this simple ass head nod. She was still horny from earlier. She said she trying to get in as many rounds as she can before she leaves. I tried not to think about it because it made me sad as fuck. But the sex has gone uninterrupted for a couple of days which has been great.

"How did your parents come up with that?" Melody asked.

I felt Robyn nudge me as she handed me a blunt.

"How long you gonna let her talk to ya wife?" Robyn asked me.

I shurrged my shoulders. She wasn't flirting to hard yet. I place the blunt to my lips.

"Robz everybody ain't crazy like you and Nola," Nyla said.

I laughed and exhaled.

"My pops let me pick my name," Stormie said as I watched her place an unlit blunt to her lips.

"And your mom was okay with that?" Melody asked.

"Something like that," Stormie mumbled with this blunt between her lips.

I watched as she dug in her pockets for her matches. I smirked as she looked at me and I  reached in my pocket and held them up. She sighed and smirked as I stood up.

"Lesson one Robyn. How to mark your territory with no words while getting them in daddy mode without causing a fight ," I told her and winked as I handed her the blunt.

She didn't believe I could stop a bitch dead in her little hoe tracks. Or I can turn on Stormies daddy mode without an argument. It was gonna be easy. She was high already. So Stormie was half way there or more.

"We taking notes sis!" Melissa yelled.

I laughed. They were a different type of stupid smart. I like them. They a good time. We ain't been out this room since they got here. If we were back at home. Shit ain't no telling.  I walked the short distance to the couch Stormie was sitting on. I completely ignored Melody and stood infront of Stormie.