Both

Robyn
Chapter 74

"Would y'all niggas leave?" Nola said as she laid back on the couch.

I laughed they had been crashing here for two days. We haven't had sex in two days and she was getting cranky. But that was my fault I was teasing the fuck out of her and I did promise I would give her some after cutting the demo for Sevyn.

"You gonna treat us like that after we helped you guys unpack?" Melissa said.

"But you dumbasses also unpacked my fridge. Which one of y'all gonna stock my pantry and fridge back up?" Nola said.

I watched as she licked her lips and grabbed my wrist. I smirked as she pulled me down onto her lap.

"Give us money and we will go," Melissa said.

"word?" Nola said.

"Yeah as long as you give us enough money to bring back some burgers or some shit," Nyla said.

"I can do that," Nola said as she grabbed the blunt from Lani and inhaled it.

I straddled Nola's waist and laid my head on her chest. I placed my hand on her neck as she exhaled and placed her hand on top of my head. I sighed as she rubbed my scalp and place the blunt to my lips.

"Channel!!!!" They all yelled but me and Nola.

"How are you niggas getting in my crib?" Nola asked.

I giggled and looked at Nola who was smirking.

"Krissy told me how to get in," she said as she sat next to Rico.

"Where's your sister?" Rico asked.

"She at home watching Nola's and you guys music video and being all depressed," she said and laughed.

I laughed and turned around in Nola's arms. I made myself comfortable between her legs. She placed her hand on my head.

"How did you leave?" Lani said.

"I told her I was going to get food," she said.

I laughed as Nola hand traveled up and down my thigh.

"Robyn your ass feels pretty nice baby," she said lowly.

I smirked and looked at her and grabbed the blunt from between her fingers. She looked at me through her heavy eyes with her mouth slightly open.

"Watch it baby. Your accent getting heavy," I said and licked my lips.

"It's been heavy since the studio time," she said.

"I know daddy," I said and winked at her.

"Robyn I'm going to fuck you right now. You have been teasing me..." She said lowly in my ear.