Fucking Nova

Robyn
Chapter 59
4 years ago

"Fuck baby," I hissed as she roughly slammed my body into the wall.

I arched my back as her lips tugged on my neck.

"Fuck we will call her in 6," I hissed and ran my hands up the back of her neck and pulled her hair.

I bit my lip and grabbed her jaw. For some reason she loves it when I do. She smirked as I pointed my black stiletto nail in her face with my free hand. I wanted to take control but I was a nervous. I bit my lip as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Down daddy," I said.

I watched as she smirked and slowly slid my body down against hers. My feet slowly hit the ground as she smirked at me. I felt her grip my waist with one hand as she placed the other one above my head and on the wall she had pinned my body against. She leaned her body more into mines.

"You gonna be mami?" She asked me as her lips brushed against mines.

I smirked and pushed her back. As she licked her lips. She was giving me full control. She had gotten rid of my nerves with that one question. She had boosted my confidence a million times over. I also loved the fact she called me that.

"Daddy has made me scream, squirt, lose my voice and cry. Papi has put me to bed, made me cream, blackout and taken me to new planets," I said lowly and smirked as I ran my hand up the back of her neck as she stared at me with her bottom lip trapped between her teeth.

"I'm trying to do that again," she mumbled and tried to kiss my neck.

I smirked and pushed her back a little bit.

"I want to see what Nova will do," I said and smirked.

I watched as she furrowed her eyebrows. I could see her eyes shifting back and forth. She was thinking. A small smirked played on her face.

"Okay," she said as she turned around.

I bit my lip as she grabbed my hand and slowly walked me over to the couch. She stopped walking and sat down.

"Turn around," she said.

I raised my eyebrow and did what I was told and turned around. I felt her place her hands on my waist as she pulled down onto her lap. She wrapped her arms around my body as she kicked her shoes off and her lips placed small kisses on the back of my neck. I smirked as her hands roamed around under my shirt as her tongue swirled around the nape of my neck. I smirked and let out a slight moan as her hands made their way to my breast. Her touch was soft but firm as she slowly kissed her way to the side of my neck and my head fell to the opposite side as I leaned my body into hers.

"You like that?" She mumbled against my neck.

"Yes baby," I mumbled.

"Say yes Nova," she whispered in my ear.

"Yes Nova baby," I moaned as she played with my nipples.

I bit down on my bottom lip. I slowly started to grind my body on hers as she continued to places kisses on my neck. I grabbed a hold to her jeans as my underwear started to become soak.

"Up," she mumbled.

I raised my arms up as she took off my shirt and tossed it across the room. I smirked and giggled as she took off my bra and dropped it to the floor.