Consequences

Nova
Chapter 44
2013

I watched as Robyn stood in front of my dresser butt ass naked as she was bent over looking for something to throw on.

"Morning Robz," I said and smirked.

She stood up and looked at me through the mirror.

"Morning Nola," she said in a raspy voice.

I licked my lips and got up and walked behind her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Move baby I gotta clean up ya crib from last night," she said as I ran my hands up and down her stomach.

"It can wait," I said and kissed her neck.

I watched as she bit her bottom lip and look me dead in my eyes.

"It can," she said and turned around in my arms.

"Yes it can. Besides I still haven't gotten you back about last night," I said and smirked.

"We had make up sex last night," she said and giggled.

"No we had damn you sexy as fuck sex last night," I told her and she laughed.

"What are we making up for then?" She asked as she ran her hand under my beater.

I watched as she got down to my two new abs I had gotten. She tapped them and raised her eyebrow.

"I was gone for a couple days. I had to do something," I said and licked my lips.

"Wrong you were gone for 2 weeks and 3 days," she said.

"Whatever Robz," I said and laughed.

She ran her finger along the brim of my boxers.

"You not getting out of this. You know what you did last night," I said and grabbed her hand before it made its way down my boxers.

"What did I do?" She smirked as her accent rolled of her lips.

"You know what," I said.

"Mmmm did I do this Nola?" She asked me as she began to kiss my neck.

"Nope," I said.

I wanted to see where this was going. She was usually starts off pretty bold and I loved it but then she would hold back.

"Was it this?" She mumbled against my neck as she started to suck on it.

I groaned. It felt good as fuck.

"Naw," I said and smirked as she slowly bit down on my neck.

"That wasn't it either," I said but the shit was making me become aggressive.

"Mmm what about this," she said as she ran her tongue up the length of my neck and started sucking on my ear.

"Shit," I mumbled.

I was gonna get her ass good in a few seconds.

"Ooo was it this?" She pulled back and slapped my face and quickly grabbed my jaw pulling my face down and towards hers.

I felt my body get hot and my anger rise just like last night. I watched as she smirked and her eyes glisten with mischief. Before I could answer she pulled my face to hers and kissed me roughly. I squeezed her waist as she started to back me up. I felt her run her hands down my stomach and around my waist. She sucked on my bottom lip. I slowly pulled back.