Dont Let Her

Nola
Chapter 100

I licked my lips and looked at Sin. She tasted so good a couple of months ago. I wanted to do more than just taste though.  We had just been sitting here flirting and talking shit. I bit my lip and looked over at Dj whose hand was on my wife's thigh. I smirked and grabbed Sins hand and placed it on my mans. She smirked as I cut her conversations short.

"Can I taste that pussy again?" I asked her and pushed her back against the couch.

"Mmm and here comes the horny Nola," she said and chuckled.

"Doesn't look like Dj is gonna fight me," I said as I nodded over to my wife and Dj.

She smirked and unzipped my pants. I bit my lip as she pushed me back. Dj did say she gets aggressive the more comfortable she gets. I smirked as I watched her get down on her knees and pulled my mans out. I licked my lips and groaned as she slowly began to suck me. I bit my bottom lip.

"Shittt Robyn," Dj hissed.

I looked up to see my wife deep throating my friend. My dick got hard as I felt Sin take more of me into her mouth. I hissed and slapped her ass as I finally felt the back of her throat.

"Damn Sin," I mumbled as she pulled back and began to quickly suck me off.

I bit my lip as Sin gave me sloppy as head. I groaned and placed my hand on her hair. I looked over at Dj as she held Robyns head and bent down and whispered something.

"Damn Sin baby," I hissed as she slowly let me fall from her mouth as she stared at me .

I bit my bottom lip as she straddled my lap. She quickly gripped my jaw. She pushed me back agaisnt the couch as she smirked.

"You look like Tiffany Evans," I said as it clicked.

She did. Just a little taller and a bit thicker, and a tad bit darker. Like milk chocolate maybe.

"Rainie told me that in highschool," she said and laughed.

I chuckled as she smirked and pushed my head back.

"Do you want to be in control or do you want me t—,"

"Don't let her just yet," Dj said as I heard her slap my wife's ass.

Robyn let out a small moan. Sin loosen her grip on my chin as she turned her to the small whimpers Robyn was letting go. I bit my bottom lip and grip her hips pulling her back towards me.

"Tell me what all I can do this pussy," I said and licked my lips as she smirked.

"You want to taste this pussy baby?" She asked me as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I want to do more than taste it baby," I said as she let her lips linger on my neck.

I swear if she call me daddy or papi. I'm lose my shit. Sin is a different types of aggressive. She is that slow, rough nasty type. Robyn is a little more direct and impatient. Sin will play with you and make you lose control. She just follows your lead until she gets you to follow her. But Mila. My god. It just depends on the weed. She will switch up on you in to three or four different people on you, and it will be in a matter of seconds. I can't keep up with her.

"Shit Dj," Robyn hissed.

"Patience," Dj said firmly.

"Mmmm,"my wife moaned and my guy got hard.

"My god," I mumbled as my man jumped and Sin slowly dragged her tongue up my neck as she choked me lightly.

"Papi. Show me what you got," she said in my ear.

I groaned and placed my hands in her hair and roughly pulled her back. Her eyes lit up and I saw her submit.

"Dj please tell me it ain't so," I said as I watched Sin suck on her bottom lip as she began to move her hips.

"She loves that shit. It's easier to regain control when you figure it outtttt,"Dj hissed.

I bit my bottom lip and pulled her hair as she gasped and then I quickly kissed her. I kissed her harder as she moaned.

"We need a bed," She moaned as I bit down and pulled her bottom lip between my teeth.

"Okay," I said as I laid her back against the couch and I quickly unbutton her green army cargo shorts.

Her headed slow hit the couch cushion as I began to rub her very slippery clit. I licked my lips and pulled my hand out of her shorts and began to pull them down.

"Nola," she said and gripped the sides of my face.

"Hmm," I said and pulled off her shorts and no draws.

I bit my lip her pussy was glistening. She pulled me down and my guy almost slipped in. She was warm as fuck. My man jumped as she smirked and licked her lips.

"Just a warning. If you do it right. Things will get messy," she said and pecked my lips.