How much?

Melody
Chapter 17

"So how did you two meet?" I asked them.

We had been sitting here for 20 minutes. I watched as Robyn smiled and leaned her body into Nola. Nola took sip of her drink and pulled Robyn closer.

"At a strip club," Nova said.

I smirked. She was engaged to a stripper. That was classy. I figured she was a dancer because of the way she moved her body. I looked over at Robyn who was laughing.

"You are a stripper?" Bianca ask her.

"Yup. The best stripper ever," Nola said as Robyn hit her in the shoulder and laughed.

"Stop lying to them," Robyn said through her laughter as her accent became a little more noticeable.

"We meet in Barbados on a beach," Robyn said as she smiled hard and crossed her arms leaning on the table.

"She had hella vacation time saved up from work and we just click when I saw her and made my move," Robyn said and smiled.

I raised my eyebrow. She had enough money to do that? I think they were lying and she was a stripper.

"How did you two meet?" Nola asked.

"We knew each other for a while. So we decided to give it a chance and we have been happy ever since," Bianca said and looked at me.

I blushed a little bit as she leaned over and pecked my lips.

"When are you guys tying the knot?" Robyn asked and smiled at us.

"This spring. What about you guys?" I said and glared at Nova with a smirk on my lips.

She was smirking and still drinking her pop. I watched as Robyn eyes got big and she gasped. She looked over at Nova as her eyes began to water a bit.

"Baby I think I left my ring at the studio," she said and bit down on her bottom lip.

I giggled as Nova raised her eyebrow and smirked. She pecked the girl's lips. Gold diggin ass.

"Yes you did," Nova said.

"I'm sorry Nola," she said lowly.

She sounded really sad and Nova held no emotion as she smiled at her and reached her hand in her pocket and pulled out that beautiful fake ass ring. I watched as Robyn smiled and hugged her tightly.

"You gotta stop leaving it places. This the second ring I have gotten you," Nova said and placed the ring on her finger that had a N on it.

I watched as Robyn turned back to us and smiled. She can't even keep a ring.

"Sorry about that. But to answer your question 3 weeks from now will make 3 years since we been married," she said and my heart fell.

She got married before me. I couldn't believe it.

"And the only reason this is my second ring is because the first one fell down the drain because somebody scared me when I was done with the dishes," she said and glared at Nova who was laughing.

"Aww. That's a nice ring you have," Bianca said.

"Yeah? I picked the colors. I wanted something different," Robyn said.

I watched as Nova brought her left arm up and adjusted her hat. I notice she had on her wedding band too. It was really pretty.

"Damn! How much y'all rings cost? Them joints are nice," Bianca said.

" I don't even know," Robyn said and looked over at Nola.

"They fake so I'm sure it wasn't that much," I said and smirked.

I watched as Nova smirked and licked her lips.

"They not fake," she said.

"Well let's go get them check out then," I said.

I would catch them in this lie. I wanted to catch Nova up. She was trying to make it seem that she had hella money and I wanted her to prove it.

"Yeah let's go do that," Robyn said and smiled.

I smiled back and nodded.