Mines

Robyn
Chapter 8

I pulled Nola into the clearing of the forest. It was my favorite spot. The trees surrounded us but when you look up all you saw was the night sky. The stars and the moon. The trees just acted like frames around a picture. Holding in all of the beauty. I grabbed the blanket from her as she looked up at the sky and smiled. I placed the blanket on the ground and pulled her towards it she smiled and sat down. I sat with my back between her legs and wrapped her arms around my body.

"This is dope," she said.

I smiled and leaned back to see her looking up at the changing of the sky from day to night.

"I know. It relaxes me," I told her.

"Shit you gonna make me buy a crib out here my damn self," her thick accent grew lazy.

"You should," I told her and rested my head on her chest.

"I don't know I could just crash at yo place," she said.

"No," I said.

"Why not?" She asked me as she pulled me to the left and looked down at me.

I laughed as she raised her eyebrow. She was looking like a kid that couldn't understand why they didn't get there way.

"You are not my girlfriend one," I said as I lifted up my finger.

"Two you will not be crashing and smoking all my stuff," I said and held up another finger.

"Three if you were too crash at my crib...I don't think I could keep my hands off you," I said and smirked.

I watched as she held up one finger. I laughed as she began to talk.

"One I could be your girlfriend," she said and licked her lips.

"Two I will keep my own stash of stuff," she said and held up two fingers.

I gave her a half smiled as she smirked at me.

"Three I love the feeling of you touching me and I have no problems , if you don't mind my hands roaming on your body too," she said and licked her lips.

I smiled. I watched as her hand made its way to the side of my face as she pulled me into a kiss. I moaned as she deepened the kiss as she laid me down on the blanket. I wrapped my arms around her neck as she settled between my legs. I felt her hands move down my waist and on my leg as she wrapped it around her waist and got comfortable. The kiss was deep. I felt it in every part of my body. I felt this intense heat build up inside of me as I pulled her closer. The kiss alone felt better then sex. I sucked on her bottom lip as I felt her start to move her hips making me mines match her rhythm. I moaned as she bit down on my bottom lip. She slowly pulled back and her lips found their way to my neck. I ran my fingers through her medium size curly fro. Her natural hair was thick and soft and her wash and go always seemed to come out flawless.

"Shit," I moaned as I felt her wrap my other leg around her waist and bite down on my neck.

I felt her grab my ass causing me to let out a loud moan.

"Mmm you sound so damn sexy,"'she mumbled against my neck as she twirled her tongue around on my spot causing my eyes to roll into the back of my head.

I could imagine her tongue pressed against other parts of my body. She had my panties soaked. I tighten my grip as she slowly rolled her hips against mines.