Before I Do

Melody
Chapter 73

I was sitting on the couch scrolling through instagram. It was Thursday night and I was enjoying the alone time. It was nice especially after working a full day of well work. I raised my eyebrow as I came across a video that Nyla had posted a few minutes ago. I clicked on the volume button and my heart skipped a beat. I smiled as Novas voice came smoothly out of my speakers. It was a new song. I never heard it before and she sound so sexy and smooth. The video was in black and white. Nola was sitting on a stool. She had on a hoodie. The hood was on her head and her hat was peeking from under it. I giggled as I watched Robyn wrapped her arms around her neck. Nola was smiling and video clip ended. I bit my lip as I read the caption.

'Big sis got sissy to sing a demo track. #BeforeIDo. This shit is hot.... Peep my camera skills,'

I laughed and shook my head. I looked through the comments and I saw that it was a link to the rest of the video. I gasped as I notice Sevyn had posted the link under Nyla's comment. I bit my lip and clicked on it. My hands were sweating a little bit as the video loaded. I wanted to hear more of the song. It was really nice and laid back. I smiled as I leaned back on the couch.

"They are cute together," my sister said as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I guess," I said as I watched the black and white video.

I smiled as I watched Nova side eyed Robyn as she smiled and thrust the paper in her face as she sang the next line of the song.

"They made it seem so complicated
Is it over now?
Or did you just say it 'cause you're anxious?
To get closer now
'Cause I want you to be, all over me," she sang smoothly.

"Damn Nova sounds good. Shit I might let her hit," my sister said and laughed.

"Girl she not gonna wanna fuck you," I said and laughed.

I bit my lip as the video fast forward to them all running around and smoking and drinking. Then it slowed back down and Nova had Robyn sitting on a table as they made out. The music cut off.

"What are y'all doing?" Nyla's voice came through the speaker.

"Trying to fuck my wife," Nova mumbled as her head went to Robyn's neck.

I bit my lip as Robyn arched her body and bit her lip. She placed her hand on the back of Novas head.

"Does it feel good?" A voice I didn't recognize came through.

I watched as Robyn looked at the camera and smirked and laughed softly. She stuck up her middle finger and gasped as Nova hand traveled around her back.

"Uh stop being nasty and finish this song," Rico said as he walked into view and pulled Nova off of Robyn by the hood.

I laughed as Nova groaned and the music started back up as Rico and Nova started to fight. I laughed and licked my lips.

"I heard about, heard all about your reputation
You know word gets around
Tell me you got an explanation
'Cause I need to know
Is it nothing?
Is it something?
Ohh, just keep it real with me.."

"Leave that alone little sister,"Channel said as she interrupted Novas sexy ass voice.

"I don't want to," I mumbled as the music stopped.

"Chance!!!" They all yelled as Chance the rapper walked in.

I laughed as they all ran up to him and hugged him. The video cut off and another one was about to pop up. I closed out the app.

"You have too. That is a happy home baby sister. Don't break that up," she said and kissed my cheek.

"Whatever Channel," I said as I wiped the tear that was falling.

"Anyway. I'm bout to head out to get some food," she said and unwrapped her arms from around my neck.

"Okay, I will be here," I said as she walked out the room.

I licked my lips and opened YouTube back up and clicked on the video again. I smiled as Nova's voice came through the speaker. Her voice was so deep and smooth. She never sang like that for me but then again I never gave her the chance. To be honest I ignored all her potential. Pretended like her efforts didn't exist. I ignored everything about her and her love. I should of been more patient with her and the relationship.