Zero

Robyn
Chapter 5

I wrapped my arms around my wife of two years and looked up into her hazel eyes. I pressed my forehead against hers and smiled.

"Your ex keeps starin' at us," I said.

"Really?" she said and smirked.

"Yes nigga really," I said and pulled her ear.

"Mmm couldn't tell with all this head in the way," she said and laughed.

I laughed and pushed her back. I grabbed her by her jaw and forced her to look at me.

"Don't play with me Nola," I said and pointed my nail in her face.

She wrapped her lips around my finger and slowly sucked on it. I bite down on my bottom lip and smiled as she slowly pulled back.

"I would love to play with a girl as fly as you," she said and winked.

I giggled and pulled her closer as our bodies started to move in sync.

"Why are you so damn sexy?" I asked her.

"It took me a while to get to this level of sexiness,"

"Lies you been sexy since that first day I saw you running on the beach," I told her and smiled.

"Oh word?" She said and licked her lips.

I smiled and nodded my head yes.

"That's was the beginning of my sexy transformation," she said.

I laughed and pecked her lips. I smiled and ran my hands down the side of her face. I was lucky as fuck to have her. She was the most beautiful person I know inside and out. She had the biggest heart and that is what drew me to her.

"Shut up," I said and laugh.

"That was mean baby," she said as her southern accent slipped through her mouth.

"Mm I love your accent," I said.

I did love her accent. It always made me weak and I was super weak with all of the stuff that was already floating around in my body.

"Word how much?" She asked me as her hand made its way down my body and to my area.

"A lot baby," I moaned as she began to rub me through my jeans.

I was getting wetter by the second.

"I really love yours," she said as she gave my pussy a light squeeze.

I felt my nipples harder at the sensation of her touch. I bite down on my bottom lip and smirked.

"You're so nasty," I said and giggled.

"Mhmm you love it though," she said.

I smirked and placed my hand on the back of her head to bring her ear closer to me. She was only a good inch taller than my 5'8 build.

"I do love it daddy," I moaned in her ear.

"Shit Robz," she said.

I smirked and pushed her back. Just as she was about to come back Krissy came up and grabbed her hand. I watched as she looked at me and smirked before Krissy pulled her in the middle of the room and they started dancing. I shook my head and leaned against the wall and folded my arms across my chest, as my wife smiled and look like she was having a good time. I looked over at her ex as her and her girlfriend or whatever was trying to mock Nola's moves. I laughed and shook my head when I felt somebody's hands on my waist.

I turned my head slowly as I felt my feet being lifted back off the floor for the second time tonight. I giggled as Krissy smirked at me. And then passed me off to Nola. I smiled and placed my hands on the back of her neck and started to wine my waist to Kiss it better by Rihanna. I smirked as she pushed me against the wall and I arched my back against it so I was stable as I rolled my hips on her. She licked her lips. I pushed my body off the wall and into her. I pointed my finger in her face and then down to the floor. She smirked and slowly slide my body down and against hers as the song changed. I placed my hand on her chest and pushed her back into the middle of the room as the sounds of Midnight Swim filled the room.

"You are dangerous," Nola said as she smirked at me and I closed the gap between our bodies.

"You like dangerous women tho," I said and laughed.

She nodded her head and sucked on her bottom lip.