Surprise..

Nola
Chapter 82

I watched as the sweat rolled down behind her ear.

"Nola I'm sorry please let me stop," she said as she panted hard.

I smirked and shook my head no as I watched her kick the punching bag. She wanted to fight so I was gonna let her. Them punches hurt like fuck. It pissed me off. I watched as she hugged the punching bag. I smirked and walked up behind her.

"Are you ready to let me explain?" I asked her lowly.

I watched as she nodded her head slowly. I wrapped my arms around her waist and bought her back to my chest o. I smirked as I grabbed her hands and started to take off the gloves I had bought her.

"The case was over in a month. The jury were out for 3 weeks on a verdict," I said as I tossed her gloves in front of her.

I licked my lips and grabbed her hand. I slowly placed her hand down my shorts and boxers.

"The other two months I was in recovery," I said as she gasped and began to rub my dick.

"You did it?" She asked me.

"Mhm," I said as I felt my shit start to grow.

"Why didn't you let me know?" She asked me.

I bit my bottom lip as I began to throb in her hand.

"Because you are a distraction and extremely tempting. I'm sure my shit would never heal right. And it would have been all bad," I groaned as she rubbed me.

"It's so thick," she mumbled as she looked down at the tent that she was causing.

I bit my lip as she went lower and played with my boys.

"So that means?" She asked me.

I bit my lip as I nodded my head.

"Have you tested it yet?" She asked me as she turned in my arms and raised her eyebrow.

I laughed as she pulled her hand out of my shorts and smirked.

"No I haven't. I want to though," I said.

"Why haven't you?" She asked me as she backed up.

I watched as she looked at me. I let my eyes travel over the sweatshirt she had on and the tight ass jeans she was wearing. Along with these heavy ass timbs I made her keep on as I made her work out her anger.

"Because somebody came here acting all crazy," I said.

"Well if you didn't keep important shit from me then I wouldn't have showed up," she said and crossed her arms.

"To be honest I thought you would of been here earlier," I said and rubbed the back of my neck.

"I was trying to but work and yo damn family distracted me," she said.