Follow me

Robyn
Chapter 99

I bit my bottom lip as I grabbed the blunt from her and slowly released her neck as I stood up. Fuck those two. My baby was looking so damn good. She had on a pair of black jeans, a white thermal and some wheat  colored Timbs. Her Red beanie sat half ass on her head.

She was causal but all the daddy vibes I needed right now. She was even more so early. I looked over to see Dj's hand on Sins fat ass, as they both laughed.

"If yuh  want to kiss dese lips follow muh,"  I said as I placed the blunt to my lips and turned around slowly.

Mila said no matter what, don't break eye contact until you're ready, but not too long cause they will turn the tables. I giggled as I felt Sin's arm go around my waist.

"Let muh taste dem lips," I said and looked at Sin as her low eyes pulled me in.

"Dj and Nola might get mad," she said and smiled as she looked at the two.

"Certainly not," Dj said.

"No objections," Nola said.

"They wouldn't," Melody mumbled.

I smirked. I licked my lips and stopped us from walking. I looked at Sin and smirked as she shrugged. I bit my bottom lip. I was more than ready to try these lips. I gripped her jaw firmly as her eyes got big and brown. I think I turned her on. I looked back at my wife who's was on the edge of her seat and I then looked at Dj who was on one knee. I smiled and winked at them.

"Grand say they will," Nola said.

"3  say they won't," Melodys fiancé said.

I laughed as everybody got in somehow on this bet. I quickly pulled Sin into me and her soft lips found mines. Her arms wrapped around my neck as I deepened the kiss. Got damn she can kiss. I sucked on her plump bottom lip as she moaned in my mouth. I placed my hand on her ass as she ran her hands up the back of my head and I felt my clit jump. I slowly pulled back and bit my lip as Sin winked at me and licked her lips. I felt a pair of arms go around my waist.

"Nap time!" Dj yelled as she stood up and ran over to us.

She licked her lips as her honey eyes stared at my lips. She let out a small whimper as I felt my wifes hand go up my shirt.

"Let's go," Nova said and pinched my nipple.

I smirked as I heard them niggas laughing and collecting that money. As Nola pushed me out the room.

"Y'all play so damn much," Dj said as she laughed and handed Nola a blunt as we sat in our bedroom.

"Who said we was playing?" Sin asked as we both smirked and I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Y'all for real? Cause you know I'm always down," Nola said as she smirked and winked at Sin.

I bit my bottom lip and looked at Dj. Her eyes were like this beautiful ass honey color. She had on a green lucky charms t shirt and a pair of grey jeans and her black socks. Red had braided her up nicely too. She looked sexy as hell.

"Damn Robs you staring mad hard," she said and placed the blunt to her lips and my clit jumped.

"Yuh make muh wanna bad behavior," I said and licked my lips as she bit hers.

"I don't know what you said but it was sexy," she said and laughed as her light country accent flowed through the air.

"Nola Imma steal ya wife for a minute," she said as she stood up.

"It's fine. I will keep ya girl busy then," Nola said as she stood up and walked over to Sin and reached for her hand.

"Wait. Let's  establish the fact we are all okay with this. I mean you know me and Robz don't care as long as we got permission from each other and we got permission before y'all even knew we did," my wife the lawyer said.

I looked over at Sin as she bit her bottom lip. She looked at Nola and grabbed her hand and then winked at me.

"Well then. All we gotta do is get Major and Mila in on this when she get back," Dj said and laughed as she sat next to me.

"We will werk on it," I said and looked at Sin.

Who wouldn't want to fuck them or get fucked by them? Are you kidding me. Shit, just being in the room with them is dope enough.

"You wouldn't know it but Sin's life sucked,"Dj said.

"Really she is always smiling and happy," I said and looked at Dj as she smiled.

"Sin had lived with a lot and has learn to smile through anything. But that glow and smile and spirit you feel now. It just now resurfacing," she said and licked her lips.

I raised my eyebrow as she chuckled and nodded towards a very sexy as Sin as her and Nola laughrf about something.

"Her happiness. It's for real now," she said.

I smiled.

"Nola always say everybody got de own story," I said.

"Yeah. She learned that from old man Major," she said as we laughed.

"You didn't fuck Robyn in the gas station bathroom!" Sin said and started laughing.

"Don't laugh Sin. I got yo ass in the dressing room, on the beach, ooooo then don't forget time at the wa—,"

"Okay damn my track record is bad but not a hick ass gas station," Sin said and laughed.

"I put my shirt on the sink," Nola said.

I laughed she did get my ass though. Them road trips do be the best.

"I did start it," I said and laughed.

"I bet you did. Sin be starting the same damn way," Dj said as she looked at Sin and winked.

"Yuh don't understand. Y'all be lookuh gud driving ," I said and smirked.

"That's why I raise the temperature in the truck," Sin said and laughed.

"And the fact you always be cold," Dj said and chuckled.

"Besides that," Sin said and laughed.