Left or right / 3 years strong

Robyn
Chapter 29

I smiled as my intoxicated wife pull me up the stairs. I licked my lips as I watch her ass. I was fucked up. She was fucked up. Everybody was I doubt that this house won't empty out until at least 8 am.

"Why we going in here?" I asked her as my words came out slowly and my accent was dripping.

"Gotta get something," she said normally but her voice was deep and raspy.

She opened the door to the fuck room and pulled us in.

"Mmmm shit baby just a little more to the right," somebody moaned.

I giggled and leaned against the door as Nola walked over to the closet and started searching for something.

"Who the fuck is there?" A female voice came through the darkness.

"Don't chea worry about all that," I said and smirked.

"Robyn?" Melody asked as her and both her fiancé looked over at us.

"She must not be doing it right if she need instructions. Always go to her right my nigga. You will hit that sweet spot in no time," Nola said and winked at them.

I smirked and looked back at Melody.

"And dig ya nails into her. Make her stop playing with ya nut too," I said and winked at them.

Nola grabbed my hand and pulled me out the room. I let her pull me into our room and closed the door.

"Mines is on the left and so is Krissy," I said and smirked.

"I know," she said and pulled me closer.

"But you told her to go right,"I said and licked my lips.

"So," she said and licked hers while looking at mines.

"Why right then?" I asked her and raised my eyebrow.

"It's actually in the center. But you feel it better on the left and you really feel it on the right. Daddy always goes right," she said and kissed my neck.

I bit down on my bottom lip as she sucked on it. I gasped.

"Mmm that means Papi goes left," I moaned as she bit down on my neck.

"Mhmm," she said as her hands made their way to ass.

"Small limp baby," I moaned as she slipped one of
Her hands down my ass and grabbed my pussy.

"I know. I'm too sore to fuck you up," she said and rubbed my ass making my body move against hers slowly.

"Good. I need a break from that rough shit tonight," I said and pushed my body away from her.

She looked at me and smirked.

"Mami tonight huh?" She asked me and I nodded my head.

I unbutton her pants and wrapped my arms around her neck. I kissed her slowly and walked her over to the bed. I bit down on her bottom lip and pushed her on the bed. I got down on my knees as she leaned back on her elbows. I run my hands up her thighs and to the brim of her boxers. I smirked as she licked her lips and smirked at me out of half open eyes. She raised her hips up allowing me to slowly pull her pants and boxers down. I smirked and kissed her wet pussy lips. She groaned
And laid back on the bed as my tongue made its way up and down her slit. I quickly flicked my tongue across her clit.