Macy's

Melody
Chapter 16

Me and Bianca were standing in Macy's waiting for Robyn and Nova to show up. I had text Robyn and asked what time and where they wanted to meet. For some reason I was ready to see Nova again. Especially since she disrespected me yesterday. She was cold as ice. I've never seen that side of her before. It pissed me off and made me horny at the same time.

"Hey girl!" Robyn's thick accent came from across the store as she waved at as.

I smiled and waved back as she made her way over she was walking a little slower today and it looked like she had a small limp. She gave me a small hug and I almost melted. She smells so damn good. She also smelt a little like weed. She pulled back and gave Bianca a hug. I swear I saw my fiancé legs get weak. I watched as she pulled back and I happened to notice the large rock wasn't on her finger.  I smirked they wasn't really engaged because she would have rocked her ring proudly like me.

"Where's Nova?" I asked her as I eyed her outfit up and down.

She had on some pink ripped jeans with a black belt. White Pumas and she had on a loose fitting black shirt with Marilyn Monroe rolling a blunt. It was more like one of those tanks you see the guys at the gym that cut the sleeves off a shirt had on. I also notice she had on a black sports bra. She just had lips gloss on her lips and her red hair was now black with brown tips. It was up in a sloppy ponytail and her hair was wet looking. She was sexy as hell.

"She should be coming soon. She went back to car because she forgot her phone," she said and smiled.

"Damn she don't remember nothing do she," I said and laughed.

"She remembers the important things," she said and smirked.

"We better not be here all day," Nova said as she walked up to us.

I licked my lips as she wrapped her arms around Robyn who was smiling like a teenager in love. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be cranky baby," Robyn said.

"How can I not be when I'm running on 3 hours of sleep," Nova said.

I watched as Robyn turned around in arms and pecked her lips before grabbing her face and them having a conversation I couldn't  make out at all. 

"They are cute together," Bianca said and grabbed my hand.

I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"But we are cuter together,"'I said.

She laughed and nodded her head.  I took in Nova's appearance. She had on black jeans that hung loosely off her body. But not to lose. She had on a grey t shirt with a rocket and a moon on it and some words I could make out.

"Aye man what to shirt say?" Bianca asked breaking up the couple.

I got a chance to see Nova rocking some all black converse. She did look good. Her hair was still braid back and she had on a black watch and and silver rope bracelet around her other wrist.

"I'll fuck you to the moon and back huh?" I asked as I read her shirt.

I watched as she licked her lips and her eyebrows furrowed. Her hazel eyes where low. I'm starting to think they both are never sober.

"What's up Melody," she said and smiled like she just remembered who I was.

"Nothing. I want you to meet my fiancé Bianca. Baby meet my ex Nova," I said and smirked.

I watched as Nova stuck out her hand and Bianca just looked at before she shook her hand.

"What's good man?" Nova spoke to Bianca like she wasn't phased by my introduction.

"Nothing what's good with you?" Bianca said and smiled.

"Same old same old," Nova smiled back and her bright smiled instantly crushed my babies smiled.

"Where shall we go to first?" I asked them as we started to walk out of Macy's.

"Food court my nigga," Nova said and laughed.

I looked back at her the see her carrying Robyn on her back like she weighed nothing.

"Yeah because a bitch is hungry," Robyn said and giggled.

"Yeah we gotta feed the little baby," Nova said and laughed.

I shook my head as Robyn bent down and whispered something in Nova's ear making her groan.

"Noooo," Nola whined as we made our way to the food court and over to a table.

"Yes," Robyn said as she hopped down off her back.

"Baby what you want to eat?" Bianca asked me.

"Whatever you want baby," I said and smiled at her.

She pecked my lips and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"You look beautiful today," she said and smiled at me.

"I always try and look good for you," I said and smiled.

I was looking good, but it was more so to show Nova what she couldn't have. I had on some high waisted jeans shorts a pair of classic adidas and a pink tank tucked into the my shorts. I had my weave pulled up into a bun. And of course my baby matched my fly. She had on black cargo shorts, an black beater that showed off her almost toned arms and she had on some white vans that matched her white polo hat.

"Ouch Robyn that hurts," Nova's think accent interrupted my thoughts.

"Shut up and be nice," I heard Robyn laughed.

I notice that Robyn's accent was pretty much gone. It was really faint.

"Whatever you want baby," Nova said.

I rolled my eyes. I see she still giving in easy as always.

"We'll go," she said.

I watched as Nova walked over and Robyn smacked her upside her head. I laughed as Nova glared at her.

"Aye man let's go get the food and they can find the seats," Nova said and she licked her lips and looked at Bianca.

"Alright. Sounds good Nola," Bianca said.

"Just call me Nova," Nova said as she stood to her full height.

I forgot she was that tall.

"Alright sounds good," Bianca said as she looked up at Nova.

Nova shook her head and started to walk off and Bianca ran and caught up to her.

"Let's find a seat," Robyn said as she smiled at me.

I nodded my head as we found a table. I wonder how the hell did they meet and hook up. I looked at Robyn and she texted somebody on her phone and took in all her features. She was breathtaking. How she fell for Nova is something I would love to know.