Apart.

Robyn
Chapter22
2 years ago..

"Alright then I will fly out Friday," I heard Nova say as she came back into her room.

We were at her house in Minnesota. She works out of this office in Saint Paul the most. But she is thinking about relocating to another state if we decide to get married. 

I watched as she walked over to the bed and laid down. She grabbed my hand and pull me down ontop of her. I laid my head on her chest as she began to rub my head.

"Baby I gotta leave for New York Friday so we can get this trial going," she said.

"How long you gonna be gone?" I asked her.

I felt her lightly pull my hair up and kissed me slowly. Her hand made  it's way to my ass. I moaned and got a little sad. She was about to be gone for a month or two. She has this thing were she would peck my lips if it was gonna be days, she would kiss me longer if it was weeks and if it was months we go based off of rounds. I both loved and hated when she did this. It made me feel so good but then I would miss her and her touch afterwards.

I felt her slowly pull back and place her forehead against mines as she pecked my lips.

"You gonna face time me every day right?" I asked her.

"Of course. Right after you get out the shower too," she said and wiggled her eyebrows.

I laughed and hit her shoulder. I bit down on my bottom lip as her lips made their way to my neck and her hand found its way down my sweat pants.

"Mmmm shit and don't forget to eat," I said and tighten my grip I had on her body as she rubbed my clit.

"I won't," she mumbled as she trailed kisses from my neck down to my collarbone.

"Shit," I hissed as she speed up her pace.

I grabbed the side of her face and pulled her head away from my neck. I licked my lips and looked her dead in her eyes.

"Don't fuck no other bitches either," I said.

"You are the only bitch I wanna fuck," she said.

I smiled and bit down on my bottom lip. I gasp and tossed my head back as she inserted her finger inside of me. I pulled her down into a rough kiss.

"Hey baby," I said as I laid back on the beach.

"Well you look good baby," she said and smiled.

"You look stress baby," I said and furrowed my eyebrows.

"I'm just a little bit," she said and looked up and away from her phone.

"Hold on Robz," she said.

I watched as her jaw tighten and the vein in her neck started to pulsating. I bit my bottom lip. I was super worried she was about to have a stroke. Her tie was still securely around her neck and her ponytail was still put together. It looks like she just got back from work.

"Damn it Gigi. I swear I'm going to kill you and you know I can get away with it," she growled.

I laughed and shook my head. That was the first time I heard her get pissed off. It was a bit sexy.

"Calm down Nola," I said as she glared at me.

"Damn it Gigi if I find this file I'm going to beat your ass," she said and picked up a stapler and tossed it in Gigi direction I guess.

"Damn Nola watch it you ass," Gigi said and I saw Nola duck.

I laughed as Nola sighed and looked at me .

"Let me hit you up later baby," she said.

I bit my bottom lip and nodded my head yes. She smiled at me and hung up the phone. I licked my lips and laid back in the chair. I was a bit worried about her. She looked stressed as shit.

She was flying out here in a couple days after the case is done. I am going to smoke her ass out because she look like she needed it.