Jam Session

Nova
Chapter 53

I laid back on the couch in the smoke room. I slowly inhaled the blunt in my hands. Everybody that was in here left to take naps and the Dj decide to shut the upstairs music for a few hours to take a nap too. The party was still lit as fuck though. I exhaled as I watched my wife walk into the room. I smiled as her hair fell in her face. I let my eyes roam down her body. She looked at me with a pout planted on her pretty little face. I licked my lips as she held her guitar loosely in her hands.

"Come to bed with me," her light voice filled the empty room.

"Why you walking around with yo guitar?" I asked her.

"I want you to play me something," she said and walked close to me.

I laughed and watched as my dress shirt rose with every step she took. She had stripped back down for bed. She hates clothes so she wears little to nothing. I just hoped she had on shorts. Or at least some damn panties.

"Don't laugh baby," she said as the pout never left her lips.

I smiled and sat up so she could sit next to me. Instead she laid down and wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled my back into her front as she wrapped her arm around my neck.

"Really Robyn?" I said and laughed.

"Yes," she said and placed the guitar on my chest.

I placed my hands on the guitar and begin to play softly. I smiled as she pulled me closer into her body and kissed my neck.

"Play the song" she said.

I turned the light warm up into Lollipop by Lil Wayne. She laughed and choked me lightly.

"Stop playing Nola," she said in her thick accent.

"Gimmie a kiss," I said.

"First play the song," she said.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I said.

"Nolaaaa," she whined.

"Robynnn," I mocked her.

I laughed as she whined and her lips meet mines. She kissed me slowly as I changed the song to Can't take my eyes off of you. I smirked as she pulled back and laid her head in the crook of my neck.  I licked my lips as she started to hum along.

"Nola is playing!" I heard as I laughed.

I looked up to see Rico running into the room and yelling. I watched as he sat down on the floor and looked at me with a dumb big ass smile on his face.  I felt Robyn kiss my neck as she pulled me closer. She was in her selfish mode.

"Waitttt! I'm coming!!!" Ny yelled.

"Me too!!" Melissa yelled as they both came running into the room.

I watched as they stumbled into the room.

"Start over," Nyla said as she sat on the couch.

I smirked and nodded my head and started the song from the begin. I watched as Nyla slowly rocked side to side and close her eyes. It was one of our favorite songs.

"Your just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you
You'd be like heaven to touch
I want to hold you so much
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you." Nyla sang as she opened her eyes and smirked at me.

"Pardon the way that I stare
There's nothing else to compare
The site of you leaves me weak
There are no words left to speak
But if you feel like I feel
Please let me know that it's real
Your just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you." I sang as Robyn tighten her grip around my neck.

"I need you baby and if it's quite alright
I need you baby to warm the lonely nights
I love you baby trust in me when I say, oh yay
Oh pretty baby don't let me down I pray
Oh pretty baby now that i found you stay
And let me love you love you oh baby." Robyn sang as her accent very lightly cascaded ever word.

"Your just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you
You'd be like heaven to touch
I want to hold you so much
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you." Melissa sang and looked at Nyla and smirked as she finished the last line.

I smiled and nodded my head as we all caught our parts.

"I need you baby and if it's quite alright
I love you baby you warm the lonely nights
I need you baby trust in me when I say it's ok
Oh oh pretty baby don't let me down I pray
Oh pretty baby now that i found you stay
And let me love you..." we said as we finished the song.

I smirked and changed the song to my favorite one.

"You better sing it right Nola," Krissy said as she busted in.

We all laughed as she sat next to Rico and laid her head on Ricos shoulder. She had changed into some baggy sweats and a big t shirt. She must still be sore. I nodded my head as I broke out of Robyn's grip. She smiled and took the guitar from me as she started to play the song I had started. I kissed her cheek and she smiled bigger.