Blowout

Robyn
Chapter 43
2013

"Robyn I'm tired and I don't want to go," she said.

"I want you to go. I never brought a date to one of these events and I have told some of my friends about you and they want to meet you," I told her as I folded my arms.

"I'll meet them some other time. I just wanna go to bed," she said as she sat down on the bed.

"Please just come with me. You never want to go out and meet my friends," I said.

"Robyn I have been in court for three days. I'm fucking tired," she said as she stood up and walked into the bathroom.

"It's only for a few hours Nova," I semi yelled at her.

"I'm not gonna argue with yo little ass," she said as she walked out with her dress shirt in her hands.

"You never want to go out and socialize. You said you would support me and you fucking don't," I told her as I got in her face.

"Robyn get out of my face," she hissed.

"Or what?" I yelled at her.

I watched as her jaw flexed. I had pissed her off and I didn't even care.

"You're pissing me off," she said.

"We can be pissed off together," I told her through clenched teeth.

"I'm trying really hard to not say something really disrespectful," she said as she she stared me down.

"Too fucking late," I hissed.

I watched as she shook her head and chuckled.

"Fuck you Robyn," she said.

I felt my heart break and my anger build up inside of me. I hated those words together. It hurt me. My father would say the same thing to me. Before I knew it my hand was wrapped around her neck.

"Fuck me?" I asked her as I tighten my grip and she smirked.

"Yeah. You acting like a real bitch right now," she said.

I clenched my jaw and pushed her against the wall. I slapped her and gripped her neck again. She slowly turned her head as she she licked her lips and smirked at me. Her eyes were blank. I couldn't read her and I was both scared and pissed.

"Fuck you Nova! You're acting like a bitch. I should have never meet ya ass," I said as my accent grew.

I watched as her eyes glazed over. She was pissed. I hit below the belt and I knew it. I felt her hand on my wrist as she gripped it tightly and reversed our position. I was scared now.

"Robyn get the fuck out before I do something I regret," she hissed and let me go.

I watched as she turned around and walked out of her room as the tears poured down my face. She was showing her true colors tonight. She had turned into everything I hated. My father my mother everyone that has treated me like shit. I wiped my eyes and walked out of the room. I walked down the stairs of her apartment. She was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Fuck you Nova and thank you for showing me you are no different than the people I have in my life now!" I yelled at her as I slammed her front door.

I refused to go back in there and try to make anything work with somebody who lied to me and claimed they loved me. I was done with this shit for the night. I got in my car and speed to my apartment to get ready for the charity event for tonight. I was gonna be alone again and probably get called a liar.