Burgurdy And Tan.

Robyn
Chapter 12

I placed my forehead against Nola's and placed my hand on her cheek. I ignored our surroundings.

"Come on baby," I said as I placed my hand on the side of her face.

"Where we going?" She asked me.

"To take Yoni some food," I said as I watched her slowly open her eyes.

"Fuck Yoni," she said.

I laughed.

"She need to find a girlfriend or a caretaker or something," she said as she licked her lips.

"Shut up," I said and laughed.

"I'm not going this time," she said.

"Don't make me do it," I said and smirked.

"You aint gonna do shit ma," she said as her accent got heavy.

I smirked we go through this every time she got high and lazy. I would end up starting something and wake up sore in the morning. I loved it. I missed it too. I loved her aggression when she fucked me. I moved my forehead from hers causing her to lick her lips and slowly open her eyes. I grabbed her by her jaw roughly as I heard Krissy walk in begin loud. I pulled her face down so I could look into her beautiful brown low eyes. She bit down on her bottom lip.

"Nola," I said lowly.

"Robz," she said.

"Please baby," I said.

"Ask nicely," she said and licked her lips.

I smirked and placed my lips next to her ear.

"Mmmm please Nola baby," I said letting my accent flow off my tongue as I moaned in her ear.

"Maybe," she said.

"Mmm please daddy," I moaned and kissed her behind her ear.

"Say please daddy don't stop," she said lowly in my ear.

The bass in her voice made my body tingle.

"Please daddy don't stop," I moaned in her ear.

I heard her sigh as she moved her head back from me.

"Let me go get ready then," she said.

I smiled and got off her lap and stood up. I extend my hand and she grabbed it. I felt the waves of electricity flow through my body. I smiled as she stood up and wrapped her arms around my waist. I wrapped mines around hers as I looked down at our hands. I smiled looking at the R she had tatted on her ring finger of her left hand and the N I had on mines.