Round 1

Robyn
Chapter 48

I quickened my pace as Krissy slowly started to ride my face. I flicked my tongue across her clit as I felt Nola suck slowly on mines.

"Fuck can I come daddy?" Krissy said lowly.

I latched onto her clit and shook my head no. I slapped her ass as she let out a small scream. I tighten my grip on her waist as I felt Nola thrust two of her long fingers inside of me. I moaned as she sucked slowly on my clit but moved her fingers at a quicker pace. I flicked my tongue quicker on Krissy clit as her body started to shake.

"Mmm fuck!" Krissy yelled out as she came.

"Shit," she mumbled as she crawled off my face.

I felt Krissy kiss me slowly as my body tensed up.

"Fuck daddy," I yelled as I pulled back from the kiss roughly.

I gasp as Nola slowly flicked her tongue against my clit. My body tensed up as I came hard. My head was feeling light as Nola pulled back slowly. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at Nola and smirked.

"Is that all you got daddy?" I taunted her and raised my eyebrow.

I watched as Nola furrowed her eyebrows as Krissy kissed my neck. I know that she hates that and it makes her even more aggressive.

"Don't show out baby," she said and licked her lips.

I smirked and let out a slow moan as Krissy bit down on my neck.

"Fuck her," Nola said lowly.

I smirked and pushed Krissy down on the bed. She looked at me and smirked.

"Oh Fuck Nola," she moaned and gripped the sheets as her eyes closed and her body arched off the bed as Nola bit down on her neck.

I ran my hand down her stomach and to her pussy. I winked at her before I dove straight in. I moaned as I felt Nola start to move the plug slowly inside of me. I forgot how good it felt. I sucked harder on her clit as Nola slapped my ass.

"Shit daddy," I moaned as I pulled back and gripped Krissy waist tighter.

"Fuck baby it's big," I groaned as she thrusted the strap inside of me.

I felt my body tense up as I came.

"Ooo bad girl," Nola's husky voice broke through the warm air of the room.

I bit my body lip as Nola pulled me up roughly by my hair. She slowly began to thrust as her hand slowly made its way around my neck. I looked down at Krissy who was bitting her lip as she watched Nola slow fuck me to another planet.

"I want you to break her ass down for me," she said lowly in my ear.

I smirked and nodded my head. I felt Nola lightly slap my face causing me to look back at her. She smirked and handed me the vibrator. I moaned as she pushed me back down and thrusted deeper.

"Fuck," I said as I felt the strap hitting new spots inside of me.

I let out a long moan before I roughly inserted the vibrator inside of Krissy who let out a small yelp. I turned it all the way up as I slide it in and out slowly and deep.

"Got damn mami," Krissy moaned out.

"Damn baby you feel soooo," I moaned as Nola sped up.